Any experience with Land Cruiser Heaven? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of rebuilding/restoring a 1982 FJ40. Got a new tub from Teseven, and really could use newer doors all around.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with Landcruiser Heaven? Looks like he has some used parts (not sure if they're US or imported), and it appears he makes new front and ambulance doors to spec.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with him before.

Use your search engine.... landcruiser heaven reviews. Also look under bad seller review on mud.

:popcorn:

I've purchased products from them on two different occasions. Both times I was satisfied with the product I received. That being said, I was buying parts that were not available anywhere else at the time (FJ45 long bed pickup sides and floor). It took forever to receive them (3+ months), but I can't complain as these are otherwise unobtainable pieces and three months in the grand scheme of a multi year frame off project is not a big deal to me.

JDicker,

Looks like he owes you $25k. Does he also owe you the return of your truck? The guy has a lot of bank accounts.

Can you get this posted in the "Bad Sellers" special thread?

I entered into a contract with Frank Diaz, the owner of LandCruiser Heaven three years ago in MAY 2017 to fully restore my Toyota FJ40.

On DECEMBER 2019 I took him to court and recived judgement against Mr. Diaz.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

D-112-CV-19-009369

I have yet to receive any payments for this judgement.

Over three years later my vehicle and money are still in possesion of Frank Diaz and LandCruiser Heaven. Poor at paying judgements against him from court. Poor communication, poor reliability and poor at completing work in a timely manner.

Maybe needs a new name "LAND CRUISER HELL".

He still has a friend of mine's FJ 40 in his possession from 2016. He has lied to her face for the past 4 years, the truck still doesn't run, and its rotting away in his parking lot, still.

Over promises and under performs.
Quality is not job one at the Maryland shop.
In my experiences the issues were oversite and attention to detail.
That said, I have owned vehicles that were built by them in Columbia and they were not all bad.
There are better options.
I currently have a 40 at BTB in NV and the experience is altogether amazing comparatively. BTB has been spectacular!

I have a FJ40 that started at BTB back in 2004. BTB is a much better place with Brian running it (again) and Larry out of the picture.
Brian and I have made peace, but I'll never take another truck to BTB. (I have purchased parts from BTB in the past couple years.)

I have 6 trucks with LCH, and I find Frank to be more honest than most in this business.

I will note that @JDickerOfficial never bothered to update when the judgement was satisfied.
He's not really a member of 'mud, either. Joined, posted once, and never even logged in again. Just the one "Hit and Run" bitch post.

'mud is a funny place. People expect miracles on their schedule at prices that can't pay wages, then bitch when it doesn't go their way.

I'm the new owner of that 1972 FJ40, btw. This is where it started and where it was about 30 days ago.

1640025140434.png

1640025032328.png
1640025087138.png

Last edited:
@gonzopancho
I don't think Brian has been there in a long time. New owner and newer guys running it.

@StinkyPig son of a gun, you're right. Called and confirmed. Glad I buried the hatchet with Brian a couple years ago. I wish him well.

I have a FJ40 that started at BTB back in 2004. BTB is a much better place with Brian running it (again) and Larry out of the picture.
Brian and I have made peace, but I'll never take another truck to BTB. (I have purchased parts from BTB in the past couple years.)

I have 6 trucks with LCH, and I find Frank to be more honest than most in this business.

I will note that @JDickerOfficial never bothered to update when the judgement was satisfied.
He's not really a member of 'mud, either. Joined, posted once, and never even logged in again. Just the one "Hit and Run" bitch post.

'mud is a funny place. People expect miracles on their schedule at prices that can't pay wages, then bitch when it doesn't go their way.

I'm the new owner of that 1972 FJ40, btw. This is where it started and where it was about 30 days ago.

View attachment 2870468
View attachment 2870466View attachment 2870467
Nearly done (I changed the specs).

Now 1fz-fe, supercharger, 5-speed, locked 70-series axles, discs all around, AC, leather

A77F2170-C5D7-41CD-8335-8D935E35FA4D.jpeg

A9E5B044-97FD-4D79-B7D8-0C0053B4BB2B.jpeg

0F22AB40-0D5C-4F26-9F39-8CAC58C836F0.jpeg

8A5448ED-0B1F-426B-829F-D76015D606CD.jpeg

Last edited:

Now that I’ve seen the settlement paperwork, I just gotta say that it’s @JDickerOfficial that is in breech of that agreement, not Frank.

Upon receipt of the first payment as described in Paragraph 2(a). Plaintiff shall make effort to remove any negative reviews posted by the Plaintiff on various websites regarding performance of Land Cruiser Heaven.

Plaintiff (@JDickerOfficial) never made any such effort, even though that payment was made less than 10 days after he posted here.

So to me this is just another example of someone using mud to 💩 on a vender and the mud community piling on like they normally do.

Dickerson posted exactly once to dump on Frank and never corrected the record.

and this morning, after I communicated with Dickerson, I got this, and sure enough, his account is gone.

I had requested this post be removed and account closed at the time of settlement. Assumed that was done. I have requested the same again this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom