March Wheeling - Good Evening Ranch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

01A9E99E-0EFD-487E-8313-D84E13FA4318.jpeg
BDC5E18C-7F43-4C1B-9F26-C71210C8E41C.jpeg
78D4A701-C4CB-4A49-8AE3-4E8FCBB215C0.jpeg

Good pics y’all. Looking forward to a little write up of what y’all think.

A real gem. Beautiful property with clean creeks and waterfalls, warm and welcoming staff going above and beyond, fantastic trails- long story short, worth the drive. We'll definitely be going back.

A real gem. Beautiful property with clean creeks and waterfalls, warm and welcoming staff going above and beyond, fantastic trails- long story short, worth the drive. We'll definitely be going back.
Totally agree, and you missed the really fun stuff after lunch. We all really had to work through some new trails and I didn’t chicken out like earlier in the day. The 80 punished all and actually did a little better than the bigger rigs with just a bit more ground clearance. Others banged through and I don’t think I scraped once.

Glad we got to get out and see the property. Real friendly people and they put money into the property which is nice.

They had the person that's cut these trails and maintains them be our guide for the weekend. He rode around with us showing us a portion of the layout. We didn't do much hard stuff mostly the yellows which would be greens and got to see maybe 1/4 of the property. There are blues and blacks that connect between the yellows so you can easily jump in and out of getting into trouble if you want. All the trails have labels on them and their map is set up with all trail names and color coded so you what you're getting into. The labeling is very good we walked some of the harder trails or just scouted.

There are play areas similar to bunny, but this property has a lot of those where it's open and boulders for you to play around in, everything from you need full blown buggy to areas with rocks where a wagon on 33s or 35s could have fun seeing how much they can do and if they get stuck it's easy to get out of it.

Overall the property has a lot to offer and definitely want to get back out there and wheel more of the property.

PXL_20230318_211939053.MP.jpg

PXL_20230318_205733454.MP.jpg

PXL_20230318_202426142.MP.jpg

PXL_20230318_173144209.MP.jpg

PXL_20230318_170704362.MP.jpg

PXL_20230318_150250377.MP.jpg

I'll also add that the cabin our group had was a pretty upscale rental property. More like airbnb than a bare bones cabin. I was impressed.

1679272909675.png

1679272997427.png

Well stated.
Bummer you missed the complimentary moonshine last night. Some of the fellas kept throwing it back til 6 AM this morning.

Glad you all had a great trip and everyone made it through the weekend without issue. Looks like a fun time and wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time.

Couple of quick vids...

well, this certainly changes things! It seems that this place is light years ahead of the fragrant outhouses at The Cove.

Hoo dis?
thoughts on the Rhino front bumper? They don't have an LX version, but some folks have tried with varying success
that is @prharper and his super sexy 200... the bumper is actually paint matched to the rest of the rig it is super sweet looking!

I'll also add that the cabin our group had was a pretty upscale rental property. More like airbnb than a bare bones cabin. I was impressed.
So, since this was *West* Virginia, how upscale? When you had to go tinkle in the night, was it slippers or boots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom