Official LX570s Picture Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking good. Looks like you have the front mud flaps on as well - are those unique to LC (I think so), or are you able to reuse the LX ones? If the former, do you know the part numbers?
Just left the LX mudflaps on. Three screws hold the steps on, but only two are used for the Land Cruiser rocker panels.

Part numbers for 2008-2016 models seem to be: 7662260130 for the left hand side and 7662160160 for the right side.

Top of Yankee Hill today. I have some great videos bashing my way to the top, I’ll have to figure out how to post videos. The snow was perfect for the Yoko’s at 12psi. They just eat.

4F672909-C141-4D4F-A858-2008B86CFAE7.jpeg

883E2C50-EB88-4AAC-A666-0FEF1D1FE3C5.jpeg

Top of Yankee Hill today. I have some great videos bashing my way to the top, I’ll have to figure out how to post videos. The snow was perfect for the Yoko’s at 12psi. They just eat.

View attachment 3264058

View attachment 3264059

I like your mild front bumper trim. It looks like, if I did the same, I'd get rid of some trail rash. What does the back, inside of the front bumper look like where you cut? Were you able to keep any splash guards? Thanks.

I like your mild front bumper trim. It looks like, if I did the same, I'd get rid of some trail rash. What does the back, inside of the front bumper look like where you cut? Were you able to keep any splash guards? Thanks.
All splash guards and fender wells have been maintained. The under portion of the bumper is where most of the modifying needs to happen. I have some super knobby 35s so I had to be a bit more aggressive with cutting but it’s not necessary.

LOL, the kids troll so hard every video, i look forward to it now whenever @TeCKis300 posts one.
its fantastic.

The kids have been with the wheeling group each step of the way. Seen us at our highest of highs, and lowest of lows. This trip was no exception with 3 tire incidents! They troll hard on the Fords as they've also not had a great track record in general LOL.

Took her out to Hardrock Off-road while Mama and the kiddos are gone to the mountains for spring break. View attachment 3270624View attachment 3270625View attachment 3270627
Made some new friends

View attachment 3270628View attachment 3270629

Overall this is a very capable rig. But I’m itching to get better articulation out of this AHC.

How can you/(plan to) improve the articulation w ahc?

Remove or reduce diameter of the anti-sway bars?

Prepare to have your mind blown

Prepare to have your mind blown

What he said

Also mashed up some of the crappy videos we took. We are not experience wheelers at all

Thoughts on the park? Did you guys overnight?
It's beautiful and I'll definitely be back. We only saw a fraction of it. Limited by time and our own willingness to challenge the LX.

We planned to stay but wind and weather conspired against us. Kids are on spring break and we'd been camping in other places prior to Merus. We were really ready to just go home.

The people there are awesome and they're doing a great job of cultivating a specific culture/vibe in the park.

I can attest to Merus Adventure Park being a super cool place. Everyone is super cool there. I even met someone who told me about IH8mud :).

The tours are fantastic for all levels to go with an awesome group. Cool camping spots and the views are amazing. It’s in Pali Duro Canyon, which is the 2nd largest canyon in the mainland us after the grand. All in ironically FLAT west Texas.

D2FCCE18-76A5-41B6-8814-65CED77B5887.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom