March Wheeling - Good Evening Ranch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To the top

This is just around the corner

cant wait to hear the reports... hopefully that are some good trails of all colors !

Doing a few updates on the rig for the ride...Delta VS rear panhard lift bracket & bump stop extenders on the back and their newer 3" front radius arms & sway bar drop bracket up front. Also grabbed a Baofeng BF-F8HP radio that my son will help me program as I'm all Apple computer products. He's going to join me on the trip and expect to have a great time!

Still have one spare bedroom with a twin bed at the rental cabin if anyone needs a crash space, heading down on Thursday eve and checking out on Sunday...:beer:

Update: Looks like my spare room is on hold for @prharper :cheers:

Last edited:
So... the weather is gonna be pretty awful. Looks like rain Friday and snow Saturday with nights below freezing on Sat/Sun. Everyone still planning to go?
I'm heading down for sure on Thursday eve with my son and staying until Sunday no matter what the weather is. I spoke to Amy today at the ranch, and she said they do have some extra cabins still available for those that were thinking of camping but changing minds due to weather. My extra bedroom has been called as long as @prharper still plans to come, but I would expect a little extra space if nothing less in the living room area for heated indoor sleeping if needed. I may be able to upgrade mine to more bedrooms if anyone wants to commit to the space, saving everyone a bit on a solo rental. My cabin has a full kitchen, coffee setup, laundry, showers, etc., so I'm happy to share these amenities too. I plan to take some food for the 2 of us plus plenty of coffee supplies to share. There is no vendor on site for their kitchen/restuarant, but there are plenty of restaurants and shopping within 10-15 minutes of the ranch.

Feel free to call or text if you want to discuss upgrading the cabin with me (410) 562-5278 ~ Eric

Looks like rain Friday and snow Saturday with nights below freezing on Sat/Sun. Everyone still planning to go?

I'm heading down for sure on Thursday eve with my son and staying until Sunday no matter what the weather is. I spoke to Amy today at the ranch, and she said they do have some extra cabins still available for those that were thinking of camping but changing minds due to weather. My extra bedroom has been called as long as @prharper still plans to come, but I would expect a little extra space if nothing less in the living room area for heated indoor sleeping if needed. I may be able to upgrade mine to more bedrooms if anyone wants to commit to the space, saving everyone a bit on a solo rental. My cabin has a full kitchen, coffee setup, laundry, showers, etc., so I'm happy to share these amenities too. I plan to take some food for the 2 of us plus plenty of coffee supplies to share. There is no vendor on site for their kitchen/restuarant, but there are plenty of restaurants and shopping within 10-15 minutes of the ranch.

Feel free to call or text if you want to discuss upgrading the cabin with me (410) 562-5278 ~ Eric
Ok- thanks. Ill be staying at @landwagon place not too far on Friday night. Not sure on Sat yet.

Looks like rain Friday and snow Saturday with nights below freezing on Sat/Sun. Everyone still planning to go?
Will need to wait and see what the weather brings. My wife is ok feeding them for a day or two but if I get stuck up there she will feed me to them.

112CB7EB-FB40-41FD-B335-C16BE81ACE36.jpeg

AAAFC062-5E48-4D96-BCD6-D22837D51D93.jpeg

Yeah I also can't make it unfortunately...too much going on in life and at work this week

Update on cabin space.... @afgman786 and friend will be joining us...I ended up getting a pretty good size upgrade, so all are welcome based on the who's coming list if you need a nice comfy bed to sleep in. Rooms are private and should have sheets & towels on site.

I'll be getting there tonight around 9:00 and @prharper should be there this evening too, feel free to come and crash any evening/s for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights.

Shoot me a text if you want to join and when to look out for you... (410) 562-5278 ~ Eric

Update on cabin space.... @afgman786 and friend will be joining us...I ended up getting a pretty good size upgrade, so all are welcome based on the who's coming list if you need a nice comfy bed to sleep in. Rooms are private and should have sheets & towels on site.

I'll be getting there tonight around 9:00 and @prharper should be there this evening too, feel free to come and crash any evening/s for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights.

Shoot me a text if you want to join and when to look out for you... (410) 562-5278 ~ Eric
Weather report cleared up for Saturday too. Should be a good time. See you all there.

I got checked into the Ponderosa cabin. Nice place. Met with Bobby who built the trails. He lives on-site and offered to show us around tomorrow. Precipitation is expected tomorrow and Bobby is in a 1946 Jeep without a top so may have to play by ear with him guiding. @ETCruiser will be here shortly and not sure on @afgman786 ETA.

Looking forward to it.

I got checked into the Ponderosa cabin. Nice place. Met with Bobby who built the trails. He lives on-site and offered to show us around tomorrow. Precipitation is expected tomorrow and Bobby is in a 1946 Jeep without a top so may have to play by ear with him guiding. @ETCruiser will be here shortly and not sure on @afgman786 ETA.

Looking forward to it.
I won't be there til tomorrow afternoon. Only going to get to wheel 1 day there

Lots of space, beds, bourbon, etc., for anyone that needs a crash pad…looking forward to some scouting rides on Friday…

Bring you mud attire. It's messy. Had to get a tractor pull within the first 1hr.
Are you trying to win a mud bog competition with that heavy girl of yours?

Living it rough out here
PXL_20230318_011815837.MP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom