SOLD 40 Series Reproduction Tachometers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some exciting news. First I want to say thanks to Kraig for how great he has been through this process. Breckinridgecruiser has purchased all of the repro tachs I once sold on here and will at some point have them available for sale again. After designing them I was unable to deal with the demands of vending them due to some health issues and they were just sitting in my garage. Here is where things get amazing. As soon as Kraig is able to recoup his initial investment he intends to donate a portion of the remaining sales to charity. After winning a battle with Melanoma I suggested a cancer related charity but that is up to him. It’s a true win, win, win. He is a stand up guy and the cruiser community is lucky to have him. 🍻 to Kraig

Hey Mudders!

Sorry for the long delay in chiming in. I am humbled by @Mopdog's introduction of me and am glad that we were able to help him get his mind back on his project with his son.

I will be creating a new thread and commenting on the thread Mopdog created with a link and will reply there to all inquiries for sale on the new thread.

That thread is: OEM Style Tachometer Housing and Kits for 40 Series - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/oem-style-tachometer-housing-and-kits-for-40-series.1308354/

See you over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom