SOLD 1978 FJ40 NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
1978 FJ40 from OR , in my garage for 7 years , in the previous owner's garage 36 years . 84k original miles. I have the classified ad the previous owner answered to buy it in 1980 $5,800. I repainted most of the body. Very little rust , still some surface rust on the front fenders under the hood. I replaced the bib as it was rusty. Needs final assembly but not much left. Reupholstered seats, and jump seats. Jack and all tools are present. Tuffy console, reproduction floor mats front and rear. European mirrors (very rare) Power steering with mini truck steering box. I have a new headliner, I have a non working radio for the dash. New Fuji carb from City racer. Factory air cleaner with intake hose and air horn. Five custom made 8x15 inch wheels with OEM hubcaps. All OEM weatherstripping to complete. New OEM license plate brackets front and rear with new OEM lights and hoods on the rear. The rear tank was removed and the hole patched. A wiper delay was removed from the dash but not spliced back together yet. Winch was removed , new OEM front bumper. The fiberglass roof has no rust but I havent painted it yet. Picture is 2016 before any work. Truck is mostly complete , I have all the parts, nice truck for someone who likes a small project.

Attachments​

• DSC_0058.JPG
    DSC_0058.JPG
    628.4 KB · Views: 2

Last edited:
is the asking price encrypted? Also, one picture? No link to more photos?

Sold to a Mud member for full price with a pile of parts to finish. Going to GA

DSC_0672.JPG

DSC_0674.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom