Trail Tailor Offerings (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've made ALOTTA iffy decisions in my life but i know ill never regret sending my rig to you. @kelly saad said hes sure to be done by Christmas :rofl::rofl:
Maybe, but don't push it. :p

It will be worth the wait! This week, we worked on the final quarter panel, wheel arch and other nasty rust areas back there. All the metal work should be done in the next 7 days.

60 rear bumper.

Ladder with removable 2 can carrier, recessed RoadVision 3 way LEDs and tire carrier.

Jason

PXL_20230225_175849482.jpg
PXL_20230225_175915750.jpg
PXL_20230225_175945137.jpg

My rear vents need a refresh, but more importantly, I think the flaps inside need to be fixed/replaced. What does a functioning flap inside even do? What are the issues with a non-functional vent flap inside?

I've owned may 60s and NONE have ever had the flap in the plastic tube.... It is supposed to release cabin pressure when opening and closing the doors, but at the same time keep the environment out of the cab.

Jason

I've owned may 60s and NONE have ever had the flap in the plastic tube.... It is supposed to release cabin pressure when opening and closing the doors, but at the same time keep the environment out of the cab.

Jason
In the desert, I get A LOT of dust in my cabin, especially in the rear. My seals everywhere else are pretty good, perhaps fixing the flaps could help?

In the desert, I get A LOT of dust in my cabin, especially in the rear. My seals everywhere else are pretty good, perhaps fixing the flaps could help?
Could... But I bet its coming in from rear gates.

Looks like you could rivet a piece of thin hard rubber to the inside.

Jason

This would be a perfect product for @rustfarmers

Jason

Not moving forward. Not enough interest and the cost of the units IMO would be out of most budgets.

Jason
TT
I was excited in the $700 range. I don’t want a Tuffy and it shows.

Thanks for the thought!

Not moving forward. Not enough interest and the cost of the units IMO would be out of most budgets.

Jason
TT
Bummer to hear. While I would've loved to have one, I can't deny that my budget is so effed up I would have no clue if I could even get one.

Single best console I've seen to date for the 60 series - blends to the point of looking factory!

Trail Tailor Center Console.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom