SOLD (Pending Sale) Bay Area: 2016 Toyota J200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/palo-alto-2016-landcruiser/7598607111.html
Selling my 2016 and thought should cross post here from local Craigslist to give folks here a chance.

IMG_1034.jpeg

IMG_1037.jpeg

Ugh... this is exactly what I'm looking for but can't afford it at this moment. I'd offer a partial trade for my FJ40 (FJ40 + cash on my end) but it's not quite road worthy yet however it will be soon! And super nice ;)

Hi, there, I have a 2017 Escalade white over tan (35k miles, wife car for pick up kids) if you are interested partial trade with some cash.

Great looking truck and a very fair price I think. I bought mine last week or I'd be all over it. Great color combo, I ended up with black but I prefer the white.

Couple questions: what did you replace it with? And where did you get the color-matched rear screen delete panels?

Great looking truck and a very fair price I think. I bought mine last week or I'd be all over it. Great color combo, I ended up with black but I prefer the white.

Couple questions: what did you replace it with? And where did you get the color-matched rear screen delete panels?
Bought a Rivian. Absolutely love the cruiser, but has been mostly freeway miles and not a lot of dirt. Kind of a waste in my mind.
Had an auto upholstery shop remove screens and add panels.

Bought a Rivian. Absolutely love the cruiser, but has been mostly freeway miles and not a lot of dirt. Kind of a waste in my mind.
Had an auto upholstery shop remove screens and add panels.
You'll be saving a ton on gas! :geek:

Would you part with the Gobi Rack? Im in walnut creek and have the exact same vehicle, but a '21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom