Wanted Non-US aluminum 80 series running boards side steps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the aluminum running boards or side steps for non-US 80 series. Located in MD but I'll cover shipping from anywhere. Thank you!

oh i tried hard for that one. even sweetened the deal but lost out to someone way more local..

thanks for looking out

You looking for the early or late version? After 92/08 they are wider to jive with the wider fender flares.

Honestly not sure. I have a '95 US market 80 with the body colored plastic fender flares. I do have the front oem mud flaps so it would have to work with them. The ones in the above link seemed good.

Honestly not sure. I have a '95 US market 80 with the body colored plastic fender flares. I do have the front oem mud flaps so it would have to work with them. The ones in the above link seemed good.
You’ll want a set off a post 92/08 then. if you bought OEM mudflaps for the JDM running boards then the early running boards aren’t wide enough to completely fill the cut out in the mudflap.

Here’s a couple pics of my US 97 FZJ80 with the later style JDM running boards and the matching later style mud flaps, not sure how obvious it is in the pic but the Mudflaps have a cutaway that the front cap penetrates.

68ADD7EE-741C-405B-9E60-8ED9EF5E6F0D.jpeg

58A0EC71-C1E3-4BA2-AC6A-753AC632FD5B.jpeg

Ok thx. My oem mudflaps don’t have that cutoff so I was hoping the running board would just be short enough not to touch it??

There will be interference, you either have to cut into the mudflap or cut the plastic end cap down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom