Events/Trails April 2023 CLCC Swap Meet and Truck Show!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

afgman786

SILVER Star
Threads
Swap meet is just around the corner everyone! Gets your rigs shined up and gather your parts up to bring on out if you're looking to sell or swap them.

Post up what you're looking to bring to sell/swap or if there's parts you're looking for.

I'll start: I've got 200 rear springs up for grabs along with front bucket seats out of a 40. 200 springs are the 2722's which are lift springs with a light - medium spring rate.

Location Date & Time: April 1st 10:00AM
Lincolnia Park Recreation Club
6501 Montrose St, Alexandria, VA 22312
received_672270577992174.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent...looking forward to this! Sorry if this has been answered (or discussed at the meeting that I had to miss), but what time will most people show up to get started?

Excellent...looking forward to this! Sorry if this has been answered (or discussed at the meeting that I had to miss), but what time will most people show up to get started?
Thanks for reminding me to add that. Usually around 10am is when it starts and then goes til whenever more or less

Have a set of minty OEM 5th gen 4Runner skid plates, willing to swap with someone with the most bashed up set for the scrap pile.

still some stuff left from my FJ60 resto listed in this sheet. I'll bring it all with me if I can make it, otherwise LMK if you want something and we can coordinate a handoff or I can ship.

Feeler considering selling my Front Runner Slimline II rack off of my 80...also have the ARB awning that can go with it. Both in great shape and ready to bolt onto your rig. Mine only has the center roof rack strips as the PO took off the main rails that I don't have anymore (would consider partial trade to get OEM's back), so I don't know if this would clear them or if the rails need to come off first.

Feeler considering selling my Front Runner Slimline II rack off of my 80...also have the ARB awning that can go with it. Both in great shape and ready to bolt onto your rig. Mine only has the center roof rack strips as the PO took off the main rails that I don't have anymore (would consider partial trade to get OEM's back), so I don't know if this would clear them or if the rails need to come off first.
ill have some OEM roof rails off my 91 at the swap meet for cheap

Great, assuming same for all years or at least my 94? If so, I’ll take them, just let me know how much. I’ll be getting there late to the meet, probably around 2:30 if that’s ok.

I’m going to bring a couple things for the 100 series folks:

1. Brand new Land Cruiser Heaven seat covers. These currently retail for $1,145, I’m asking $950 obo. These were originally for a 2006 LX470.

They cover:
-Front seat bottoms, tops, head rests, arm rests, and center console.
-Luxury Full Leather
-Compatible with front seat airbags
-OEM Tan, OEM Tan stitching
636B6543-25A0-4181-9DFA-8D3292B62C83.jpeg

2. SPC upper control arms. These were on my truck for a year, less than 5,000 miles. They will come with brand new adjustable ball joints from SPC. New these are currently $850 at Slee. $540 OBO.

32702C38-5569-42A3-BD5C-23EF1815AB0F.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got a tire rack from tirerack.com I need to get rid of and will bring with me. Not sure about price.

I also have the lx470 stock roof rack I want to get rid of. That's free if someone wants it.

Stock suspension off a 200 with less than 500 miles. Need to clear some space

PXL_20230326_172525999.MP.jpg

ill have a bunch of 100 series stuff, interior bits, headlights and random other bits. 80 series "toyota" grill. IDK whatever i dig out of my garage lol

I'm trying to help Matt get some of his stuff out of the garage:

ARB 37 qt fridge freezer with insulated travel cover; new price from Amazon ~$1100 for both, asking $600 OBO.

80 Series "J spring lift (~3-1/2"): OME J springs and L shocks, MetalTech center correction plates, and OME center correction bushings (new). New price ~$1500, asking $750 OBO.

Badlands 9K winch with steel cable, good condition; new from Amazon ~450 shipped, asking $200.

Extra 7/16" winch cable, no kinks, great condition - $25

48" HiLift jack, cast base, great condition - $70 OBO

80 Series Dobinson's 3-1/2" rear springs - $100.

80 Series factory radius arms, make offer.

80 Series factory lower links, upper and lower - make offer

Weathertech rear cargo mat for an 80 in oak color, excellent condition - $70 OBO

Text Matt at 540-764-8171 for pics or questions. If Matt doesn't respond, feel free to contact me.

Delivery to the swap meet or pick up in Amissville.

Last edited:
After talking with the GF I wont be getting the Fridge from Matt but its a damn STEAL i hope someone gets it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom