Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My factory 16" wheels on my 100 series are toast. I was given these and was told they are factory Toyota. My concern is that these seem to sit farther in than the original 16's. These appear to be 18's. Was running 285/75/R16. If I won't have problems with the wheels sitting deeper because the 18" wheel is wider than the 16" and if this wheel setup will work what will it clear with these wheels? Thanks and I know there have been a ton of tire posts.

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

those don't look familar to me, it's not a 10 series factory wheel. perhaps they are a Tundra wheel , but my money is they are not a factory Toyota Rim.

Try to manually fit it in the front and see if the center bore would clear the center flange plate.

They don't look like any OEM rim I've seen, most Toy wheels have the logo on the center cap. Also, from the backside it doesn't look like the hub would fit through at all. What's wrong with your factory wheels? If they're corroded, get them blasted and painted.

Reactions: jLB
Had blowouts on all 4 at the same time and the wheels have serious road rash.
On all 4... Man you had a bad day. sorry.

Id imagine those are aftermarket.

If not for any other reason than Toyota doesnt really make exposed lug wheels that "dont line up well"....like a 5-lug pattern with 7 spokes. Thats much more typical of aftermarket as they will make same wheel with many different centerbores and lug patterns.....likely some very old tire-store-specials.

Better reason is I see no JWL marks

Had blowouts on all 4 at the same time and the wheels have serious road rash.

Were any “spike strips”, or police, involved in this incident?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom