Seat Jackers for 200 Series Now Available for Preorder! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to order and give it a try. The LC driver seat looks and feels comfortable unless you have a long drive. I'm not sure who the Japanese designed these seats for, but I'm short, and on long drives I get sore on the right side of my lower back and on the right leg, behind the knee. I've never had this issue with other vehicles. Maybe it's because I'm old now. But, I'll give this a try.

Funny, it's the exact opposite for me. I started having problems in most vehicles when I'm driving more than a few hours, but then after purchasing the LC I've never had any problems even on 15-hour drives. Definitely one of those areas where everyone is different, it's very subjective.

I’m going to hold off to see how you guys like them but keep an open mind. I’m looking forward to see if the risers provide more comfort than the factory adjustments can provide!

Christmas came early, we are shipping out all open orders today! Install instructions will be included but they will be printed on standard paper.

👋
I have your molle panels and brackets on both sides. I was wondering if you make a matching banana holster molle panel for my drivers knee rest area. Im ok with slight drilling of other options, but i am a total sucker for uniformity.

Do you plan on making one or can you point me to the right direction for my truck?

Thanks!

I have these in my 80 and it made a huge difference in comfort.

I have these in my 80 and it made a huge difference in comfort.
I tried these in a tacoma and didn't love them. I might have to try them in my 80 though. The seats in my 80 are comfortable but I can see how raising the front a bit would make them better. Never considered them for the 200, I've never been uncomfortable in it.

I tried these in a tacoma and didn't love them. I might have to try them in my 80 though. The seats in my 80 are comfortable but I can see how raising the front a bit would make them better. Never considered them for the 200, I've never been uncomfortable in it.
Same here. I think the 200 seats are pretty comfortable. I guess “more comfortable” is not the right phrase for 80 seats 😆 but does raise the front a bit for more support.

I find the 200 seats comfortable too, but I'm willing to try for more comfortable. It's worth the time and money for the experiment. I have another cross country trip planned this year, so I'll give them a shot and see. It looks like a completely reversible mod.

Same here. I think the 200 seats are pretty comfortable. I guess “more comfortable” is not the right phrase for 80 seats 😆 but does raise the front a bit for more support.

Are your 80 seats height adjustable like the 200 seats or are they fixed?

I find the 200 seats comfortable too, but I'm willing to try for more comfortable. It's worth the time and money for the experiment. I have another cross country trip planned this year, so I'll give them a shot and see. It looks like a completely reversible mod.
Yea, simple mod and completely reversible.

Received my order yesterday - installed today, very easy, wasn't sure the holes lined up from the existing seat holes to the seat jacker holes. But all went well.

I will test the driving difference out tomorrow, it really sits you back comfortably just sitting in the seat.
(I'm 5'9 and have had lower back surgery like another member above, always looking for a comfortable seating position)

20230312_183504.jpg

Follow up - I drove just about a 100 miles today, so not a major road-trip yet.

I too believe the 200 has very adequate seating adjustments, but sitting with these installed feels like your weight isn't so forward (if that makes any sense), that I'm sitting more into the seat. It's ever so slight of a rake, noticeable, and comfortable.

I've driven a Prius for work approx 10 years now and that has the flattest seats I've ever sat in, I bought a wedge cushion to mitigate some of the discomfort, these would work perfect in that car.

Definitely worth it for me - after lower back surgery and turning 56, I'm looking for all the seat comfort I can get.

Thanks @DesertDoesIt

Follow up - I drove just about a 100 miles today, so not a major road-trip yet.

I too believe the 200 has very adequate seating adjustments, but sitting with these installed feels like your weight isn't so forward (if that makes any sense), that I'm sitting more into the seat. It's ever so slight of a rake, noticeable, and comfortable.

I've driven a Prius for work approx 10 years now and that has the flattest seats I've ever sat in, I bought a wedge cushion to mitigate some of the discomfort, these would work perfect in that car.

Definitely worth it for me - after lower back surgery and turning 56, I'm looking for all the seat comfort I can get.

Thanks @DesertDoesIt
Thanks for this. Look forward to hearing more about these as your rack miles. I do a 4000 mile road trip each year and while I find the 200 to be super comfortable, I was surprised how I found the seat fairly uncomfortable in the thigh and lower back area after about hour 8. This seems like it might help

Christmas came early, we are shipping out all open orders today! Install instructions will be included but they will be printed on standard paper.

So... I want to run the seat jackers and the MMP, but unsure how to mount the MMP - and will the bolts that come with the seat jackers be long enough to accomodate both?

Any help appreciated.

TIA

So... I want to run the seat jackers and the MMP, but unsure how to mount the MMP - and will the bolts that come with the seat jackers be long enough to accomodate both?

Any help appreciated.

TIA
I'll tell you when mine arrive tomorrow. I thought I saw a picture where the mmp bolted direct to the seat jackers.

I'll tell you when mine arrive tomorrow. I thought I saw a picture where the mmp bolted direct to the seat jackers.

Great - thanks! I have seen no such picture, but that would be a neat solution.

This is why I am letting you all work out the kinks and report back on your findings before I grab a set haha.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

I had the exact question

This is their reply

Thank you for reaching out and for your order. If you were installing both you would just attach the Seat Jacker to the floor. Then attach the MMP bracket on top of the seat rail into the Seat Jacker using the provided hardware. Then the MMP will attach to the brackets.

I hope that helps and if I can help with anything else please let me know.

Have a great day!

Thanks again,
Deric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom