Wit's End? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just chill guys...wits end widgets are worth the wait! You 0.0005 % complainers need to chill TF out! Right @NLXTACY???
Nope not going to chill out, you take money and not fill services you are a bad business. All it takes from me is to communicate, which continues not to happen. In today's age electronics, there are many ways to accomplish this. My communication which will require them to respond is old school certified mail. Dodge that one Wits End.

Placed an order on Feb 10, it was shipped out on the 13th and a great experience, while installing it I realized I needed another part he had in stock so I ordered that on the 16th. Since then no communication from him despite emailing, but after the first email the item that I ordered now shows as "not currently for sale". Anyone know how to cancel an order since he doesn't seem to respond to email even though he clearly reads them?
Dispute it with your credit card, that’s what I had to do. An order from 1/10 and 1/30 no less than 20 attempts to get some type of info on the orders.
It’s a great name for the company, because if you order from him you’ll be at wits end hoping you get your order.
It’s a shame, he’s got some innovative products and seems to be knowledgeable in the cruisers. Just not a very good business operator…

I ordered on 2/6, sent email last week to get status, nothing back. Had to go a different route as I needed the part. Feel for the guy if going through issues, but won't be buying anything else unless I absolutely have to (and have months to spare). It's too bad as I like to see small businesses do well, but customer relations is part of doing business.

Same here. Ordered on Jan 11. Left multiple voice mail, messages and emails. Just wanted to know about the order status. No replies. Saw a few post from him on Facebook about developing new products, I guess he have time to develop new products but no time to get back to customers. This is my first time buying from him, will probably never buy from him again.

With the number of complaints on here I'm pretty sure it's going to be a considerably larger percentage.
Numbers don't lie bro. According to @NLXTACY as of November last year he shipped 34K orders and only seventeen didn't go as planned (.0005%) . Pretty impressive track record if I say so myself! By now its probably up to 45K orders and only 17 1/2 that didn't go as planned.

You new members and complainers just need to keep quiet even if it's your first time buying with Wits. You guys have nothing to contribute to society or the cruiser community! Right @NLXTACY ???

Numbers don't lie bro. According to @NLXTACY as of November last year he shipped 34K orders and only seventeen didn't go as planned (.0005%) . Pretty impressive track record if I say so myself! By now its probably up to 45K orders and only 17 1/2 that didn't go as planned.

You new members and complainers just need to keep quiet even if it's your first time buying with Wits. You guys have nothing to contribute to society or the cruiser community! Right @NLXTACY ???

Mate your a ****wit.

Generally if you pay for something you expect your goods in return. You don't expect nothing and wait months for just a response, or just loose all your money. If your halfway through a project and your waiting months to recieve a part is outright ridiculous.

I'm not sure if it's an American thing but I find it unbelievable how many people race in to defend this behaviour. It's like you idolise business owners and they can do no wrong.
Even if something is happening in his personal life it's not hard to put up a message on the website explaining that. 99% of people would understand.
I understand running a business is hard but if your taking peoples money you need to be communicating at a minimum.

Just taking peoples money and not sending anything or even replying to an email is outright theft. People work hard for their money, I generally don't go to work so I can donate it to some dude on a Landcruiser forum.

I've bought off him before and yeah he has some awesome products and i'd love for his buisness to succeed. But stealing peoples money is ****ed.

Stop defending this behaviour. Or send me your money and I'll send you nothing back in return so you get to feel the excitement of getting ripped off.

Hey Mate..sorry you feel that way. Don’t shoot the messenger! Just quoting @NLXTACY !

@NLXTACY a little help here?!? The natives are getting restless!!

Okay it's sarcasm haha

Last edited:

With all of the negative threads on this site about about this establishment you really believe these numbers? Come on man. You're allowed to believe what you want but these people aren't just talking trash about someone. They're stating actual experiences. Again, you're allowed to believe what you want and if you've never had a negative experience with him then you're fortunate but A LOT of people have and I can guarantee you that it's a heck of a lot more than 17.

With all of the negative threads on this site about about this establishment you really believe these numbers? Come on man. You're allowed to believe what you want but these people aren't just talking trash about someone. They're stating actual experiences. Again, you're allowed to believe what you want and if you've never had a negative experience with him then you're fortunate but A LOT of people have and I can guarantee you that it's a heck of a lot more than 17.

He was just being sarcastic but you would have to read all of the threads to get it.

Nope not going to chill out, you take money and not fill services you are a bad business. All it takes from me is to communicate, which continues not to happen. In today's age electronics, there are many ways to accomplish this. My communication which will require them to respond is old school certified mail. Dodge that one Wits End.

Its not actually your money, it's the CC's money, they technically hold all the risk not you. Joey has moved locations, had surgery and a bunch of other personal issues.

They don't have to respond to certified mail either, I've declined certified mail before. Just dispute the charge with the CC company and move on. The CC company usually credits your account immediately and opens a case, when the case is closed the credit remains permanent or it doesn't. You are making this way harder on yourself.

I have spent $5000 across 10 orders over the past 7 months for a complete rebuild and I received everything I ordered.

Last edited:
Joey takes a long time but eventually delivers. If you're in a hurry for your stuff, he's definitely not the one to go with. I've been a client for over 5 years, many delayed items but always delivered. Good luck

Wow, I guess I’m not the only one who things Wits End has gone lousy. Made thousands of dollars of purchases with them over the last 6 years. Occasionally there would be a wait, fine, no big deal, every time I would make contact I’d get a reply and a status. On 3/3/2023 I made a $560 purchase for brake parts and some odds and ends. After two weeks I started reaching out, my brakes were in bad shape. I made contact via every means and got no response. Totally unacceptable! If you are so busy you can’t respond to customers then don’t take peoples money for goods you don’t have in stock! I just want a refund…total bull**** to take money from people and then ghost them.

I will not be doing business again and I am spreading the word far and wide for people to do the same.

Joey takes a long time but eventually delivers. If you're in a hurry for your stuff, he's definitely not the one to go with. I've been a client for over 5 years, many delayed items but always delivered. Good luck
Looks like Joey is good at cancelling orders and not refunding the money either. Now Looking for a good small claims lawyer in Oregon to handle the next steps.

I still haven’t had any communication, cancellation, or refund.
I hope he has a suit and tie; I am looking for a lawyer in Oregon to take Joey to court. You can't steal people's money and get a free pass. He should have accepted the certified letter that was sent, it was his out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom