Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB for '78 FJ40:
- Hood (no hardware required); correct for year
- Air cleaner assembly
- Front and rear heater assemblies; correct to year
- Coolant hard line pipes; interior and engine bay
- Engine bay splash guard plates
- Fuel filter bracket
- Misc engine bay hose brackets
- Rear 2f hook

Might buy:
- vapor separator
- charcoal canister w/ bracket

Please no heavy pitting or rust perforation. Thanks

Thanks

AHC Parts from 2006 LX. Removed due to a rusted line besides that it was functional. I did break some tabs off the actuators during removal. Accumulator (not pictured) is available if I can remove it.

Prefer local so looking to trade or will sell for any reasonable offer.

PXL_20230304_204105220.jpg

80 Series rear springs. Total mileage unknown, I had them on my 100 for ~25k. FREE

PXL_20230309_143757076.jpg

Do you know the age and tread depth on the tires? Thanks
I bought the tires used. I'd say they are probably 5-6 years old, 1.5 of which were spent in my garage. I would recommend not running them for more than 1 season. FWIW, the $500 I am asking is all for the wheels that are practically new.

I'm looking for a trailer ideally in the next month. If anyone has a cheap utility trailer or car hauler they want to sell let me know

I'm looking for a trailer ideally in the next month. If anyone has a cheap utility trailer or car hauler they want to sell let me know
If you don’t find a good one used, trailer depot in Hagerstown manufactures their own. I found them to be about 1k-1.5k cheaper than other local resellers

Steal your face TEQ stickers. $4.50 ea. Postage included. 4" Tall x 3" Wide
PM me for payment info

20230318_055454.jpg

Last edited:
Do we need a local GD support group? I'm *almost* buying into the claim that this will be the end of the road. Will be at Fenway for the 6/24 show.

I saw Dead&Company a few years ago at the Garden. They did a more than respectable job with the material, all things considered.

Do we need a local GD support group? I'm *almost* buying into the claim that this will be the end of the road. Will be at Fenway for the 6/24 show.

I saw Dead&Company a few years ago at the Garden. They did a more than respectable job with the material, all things considered.

I’ll be at the June 3rd show at Jiffy lube live. I went in 2019 at Fenway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom