MEET & GREET Annual Party - 2023 - March 2-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,

Everything is good to go at the barn. Power is on and gate is dummy locked. Weather might be a pain but we will be in the dry. Also, there is room in the barn for those that don’t want to pitch a tent. Lydia will be bringing her usual Brunswick Stew; along with who knows what else.

Always a good time seeing old members and meeting new ones. See you soon!

Yep… copy & paste 🍺

Awesome. I will be there by 3 tomorrow.

We need a term for dummy locked. So many gates are dummy locked in uwharrie. I vote for flocked. Fake + locked. 😂

I should be rolling in tomorrow afternoon, Evan will not be with me, he had skiing plans

Will we need to purchase trail day passes for the clean-up ride? Any know if the annual passes are available for purchase yet?

Will we need to purchase trail day passes for the clean-up ride? Any know if the annual passes are available for purchase yet?
Annual passes should be available at the Outpost, but you won't need them for the trail clean-up.

Update: The kiddo hasn't been feeling well today, not sure if we'll make it down afterall. We'll see if she perks up by end of day, but right now it's dubious.

Hey all,

Everything is good to go at the barn. Power is on and gate is dummy locked. Weather might be a pain but we will be in the dry. Also, there is room in the barn for those that don’t want to pitch a tent. Lydia will be bringing her usual Brunswick Stew; along with who knows what else.

Always a good time seeing old members and meeting new ones. See you soon!

Yep… copy & paste 🍺

Who is that beautiful lady in picture 2

I hate that I had to leave after the work day. I had an emergency to tend to at home but all is well.
I had an amazing time Friday night but still hate that I missed the Saturday night festivities.

Also, the workday out on the Uwharie OHV trails was very productive. I am so proud to be part of this club. Every body that showed up did a great job picking up trash and creating barricades/ slash on illegal bypasses.

Hope every one had a great time. See you all at the Carolina Relic Run.

Awesome time. So many great set ups. The 100 is getting some attention. 😁

It was so good to see everyone

We had a fantastic time like always. I wish I could have stayed up later Saturday night but I had a migraine and went to bed early. Sarah took pictures from the trail workday and hopefully I can post those soon.

Can't wait for Relic Run.

Thanks for all the overland inspiration. Starred on hundy this am.

Switching to camping equipment thread. Have a thousand or so questions and will need assistance. 😂

5F22165E-0BB8-4A99-9A80-FFEBC6A5517A.jpeg

968D83EF-845C-4A6C-99CD-4D194B311A7C.jpeg

F3275DC8-0BF1-431E-917E-87FE423C51FC.jpeg

If you have photos of this weekend please post them up so I can upload them to our social media.

Thanks

If only there was a book out there about overlanding, and talking about the Southeast area....
I have one here at the house that a friend Karl recommended to me if you want to borrow it. It's a quick read. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom