What have you been doing with your Toyota? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After examining it closely the Lexus was hit by a snow plow. When you look close in person the shape and damage makes sense.

$8,274.52

First Repair estimate.

Not fixing. truck will be stripped and used for a class. But needless to say all our properties are getting cameras up. I hate to do it but some people’s kids.

Lots of words of wisdom in this article. it is so easy to get burnt buying a "restored" 40.

Another one hit. This time coming back from Bridger today. Tundra behind slid into it.
2F4CD12C-D85C-402A-BF04-66E4A66E9D5E.jpeg
904DD304-6235-480C-AF68-2D29FD37F518.jpeg
Pushed bed into cab.

lori had a pu merge into her at n 7th the other day. she had a semi on her left and he got both passenger doors of her grand cherokee. can't believe she didn't get under the semi at 70 mph. Wisdom is lookin better everyday

Had a chance to get Tacoma in the shop. Probably bent frame. One side is shorter now. Tundra behind slid sideways when trying to slow down. Center of truck hit Tacoma rear corner.
9407A4C1-EC59-48EF-89E5-E4AA4C0E0858.jpeg

Had a chance to get Tacoma in the shop. Probably bent frame. One side is shorter now. Tundra behind slid sideways when trying to slow down. Center of truck hit Tacoma rear corner. View attachment 3258068
Darn it, will you be able to use it as a trainer?

Could be after a replacement frame. But all humans involved were fine which is important thing. Just another truck to strip and replace.
Good attitude. Glad all are okay. Sorry to see the truck smashed. That does suck!

Got the 40 out of storage and drove it for the first time since September maybe October. There's just something about hearing the howl of the mt's, smell of exhaust and wind on the face. Love this thing
PXL_20230303_221626797.MP.jpg
PXL_20230303_224350503.jpg
PXL_20230304_221014726.MP.jpg

Truck bed topper/cap was installed with a few other goodies.

PXL_20230304_184542188.jpg

PXL_20230304_185005964.jpg

finally got the proper parts for the dana 44 so it's assembled, got the front almost finished, some minor cleanup to finish then will get started linking the front end. hopefully the ori's show up this next week so the front should be about done next weekend. if you notice the rear tire that's a 37 on a dana 60 axle. I think Sam is bringing a spare wheel with different offset to try to widen it out a bit. otherwise he'll have to use spacers, little to close to the disk brake conversion as it sits. this is a fun project that's finally starting to come together. should be pretty sweet and capable overlander when done

I made some financial decisions. Not good ones, just practical ones
E1273C43-1167-43CC-A1FA-652716DBD054.jpeg

We lost a great one yesterday, Marlin Czajkowski passed away. At least he'll always be remembered for his creations for the toyota world. Marlin Crawler

We lost a great one yesterday, Marlin Czajkowski passed away. At least he'll always be remembered for his creations for the toyota world. Marlin Crawler
True legend. I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Marlin a few times over the years, truly a wonderful person and class act. I'm glad the his name will live on in the community and that his son, Mike, will continue his legacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom