MEET & GREET Annual Party - 2023 - March 2-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to try and make it Saturday night. I'll be returning from a week in Mexico, so it will depend on how much recovery is required when I get back :D

Both of the Cruisers are down at the moment, so I hope I won't be too out of place in the Corolla.

Hate I won’t make it. Wife insists on taking kids to Disney even though I made a pretty good argument that Uwarrie is like Disney. It’s the happiest place on earth when someone drives to the top of Daniel. Also the Ds are better than any ride.

Anyways. See y’all at Relic Run.

I'm going to try and make it Saturday night. I'll be returning from a week in Mexico, so it will depend on how much recovery is required when I get back :D

Both of the Cruisers are down at the moment, so I hope I won't be too out of place in the Corolla.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Corolla!

Interested in trail cleanup.

Kathleen and I will be there Saturday sometime after 730p. I work until 6.

Unfortunately, I’m out. I get to stay home and have a new heat pump installed for the house. Yeah, I sure know how to party!!

For the purposes of the club dinner for Saturday.

Can I please get every one to post up their total head count even if they think they are coming out.

Kenny and I are trying to make sure the club does not buy too much food and it goes to waste.

Thanks
I plan to be there saturday, party of 1.

We are a go with trail clean up so bring some gloves and trash bags.

Our Uwharie rep Kurt will post up all the details in the next day or two.
Any idea how long it will last?

I believe 9-12 is what we scheduled with the forest service.

But I will let Kurt, who actually did the coordinations with the forest service put out the details.

Yes, it's a late annoucement but the Keefers +1 will be there lunch time-ish on Saturday. I can plan on augmenting the dinner plans accordingly due to the late entry.

We have plenty of food.

Don’t let that stop you.

See you all this weekend.

I will bring the club trailer on Friday. I posted a separate announcement for the club work day so it doesn't get lost in this post.

Kenny, Kurt party of 1

Two new attendees and myself will be coming out either Friday night or Saturday morning. They both have 40's they'll be bringing to the barn, and we will all be in my 200 for the clean-up ride.

I plan to head up Friday afternoon with one dog and crock pot full of my top secret queso recipe. In for the trail clean-up. Unsure about Saturday night, depends on how comfy the back of the 4R is. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom