Any cruiserheads on big island Hawaii. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any cruiser heads on big island.
I’m visiting here

Yes we have been driving all over the big island and ther are tons of tacomas and 4 runners with big lift

Hello,

@Aloha Jen comes to mind.

Hope it is not too late.

Juan

I could go for some Korean Fried Chicken from Zippy's right about now! I'll have to wait until August, though! Uhhg!

Aloha I live on the big island of hawaii. Im still learning my way to navigate around Ih8mud.com, but I am a new fzj80 owner and I have a set of new stock height ome coil springs, front and rear for sale.
I bought the wrong ones when I wanted a slight lift.

Aloha I live on the big island of hawaii. Im still learning my way to navigate around Ih8mud.com, but I am a new fzj80 owner and I have a set of new stock height ome coil springs, front and rear for sale.

20230426_122850.jpg

20230426_122449.jpg

20230426_122900.jpg

Someone will snap those up, just post em on the classified parts section, people regularly go through there

If you do FB then Marketplace and/or Big Island buy and sell get a lot of views. There are a few 80's around, though I don't see many Hilo side. As previously mentioned, tons of Tacomas and 4Runners.

This is where you want to post them on MUD: Classifieds - Axle/Suspension - https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/classifieds-axle-suspension.364/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom