Colorado Land Cruiser Logos Etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In order to see what some of the past logos and items that the club has had in the past, I started this thread to document the items so members old and new can see what was done in the past to help get ideas for future items that we may want branded.

Here is a picture of a hat that I have.

I also have the original Corel file for the graphic.
Hat Logo.jpg
CLC Logo.jpg

We have also had business cards and stickers. Please post pictures on here so we can see them.

David M

Def need something with more 80 series.

I have one of these stickers in the club "admin box". I think it was in 2016 that @Pops son (Josh?) and I got these stickers made at a shop on Airport Road (shop is now gone--I drove there last summer hoping they may still have the art file). So, Doug, if you see this message--please ask Josh if he still has this art file!

stickers 4.jpg

How about this, but replace 'Seattle' with 'Colorado' and replace 'Cruiser Heads' with 'Land Cruiser' in the standard 'Land Cruiser' typeface, followed by 'Club' in the same font as 'Colorado'? Confusing?

ScreenShot015.jpg

My daughter will be home for the summer so I will share the folder of all the images everyone posted. She will use them as a guide. Are there any you guys do not want?

So some things Katie needs in order to design something.

1. Use cases: Shirts, stickers, business cards, etc
2. Colors (no more than 5, preferred 3or4)
4. Vehicles you want on it. (Keep in mind #1)
4.1 (general rigs or rigs from the club, etc)
5. Style: modern, minimalist, retro, cartoon, realistic, etc.
6. Font
7. Information (e.g. date club est. name, etc)
8. Size
9. Doc format (jpg, pdf, etc)
10. How do you want it shared (google drive?)
11. How many samples for final selection and voting
12. Timeline.

So some things Katie needs in order to design something.

1. Use cases: Shirts, stickers, business cards, etc
2. Colors (no more than 5, preferred 3or4)
4. Vehicles you want on it. (Keep in mind #1)
4.1 (general rigs or rigs from the club, etc)
5. Style: modern, minimalist, retro, cartoon, realistic, etc.
6. Font
7. Information (e.g. date club est. name, etc)
8. Size
9. Doc format (jpg, pdf, etc)
10. How do you want it shared (google drive?)
11. How many samples for final selection and voting
12. Timeline.
My thoughts relating to my submission above, relative to the criteria provided by Josh:

1 - Thinking just stickers (or window magnet to keep it inside the glass?) and a patch maybe, which the patch can then be put on a hat or inside the vehicle somewhere?
2 - Only one color, depending on background material color.
3 - Uhhh
4/4.1 - N/A
5 - Style - just as pictured
6 - Is it a copyright/TM issue to use the words, font, and typeface of Toyota's own 'Land Cruiser' badging?
7 - N/A
8 - Size - thinking no larger than the actual Toyota Land Cruiser badge as used on the 60 series
9 - 12 - beyond my pay grade. Defer to club officials.

👍

I found a windshield sticker in my basement. I lent it to a friend who can make the same type of stickers. I asked her to make a sheet of them and let me know the cost. When I get more details I will post them to this thread. At one of the meetings there was some interest in getting more of these.

Reactions: SAS
I was talking with a friend over the weekend and she mentioned that she was a graphic artist. I mentioned that we were looking for ideas for a sticker. She sent me this idea today. Please tell me what you think about this idea.

thumbnail.png

FWIW, I would suggest losing the stripes above the mountain, and incorporate the "C" either into the word Colorado, or put it on the door of the LC.

2 cents toss in..... have the Colorado Land Cruisers done in the FJ200 hertiage badge font.
Screenshot_20230627_182036_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest revision by Lieanna,

colo outline of CO land cruisers 12x12.png

View attachment 3360253
I think it would be cool to be a little more “inclusive” on the logo for LandCruisers. The 40 is cool but can we expand a little or do multiple options with the 60 / 100 / 80 in place of the 40 Or a combo? Here is an example for a combo. Maybe swap out the tacoma for a 60 series?

IMG_3625.jpeg

Generally, I have to admit I’m not a fan of the design image with the 40. Generally. It feels a little like clip art (no offense to the graphic designer)

View attachment 3360253
All I needed was some feedback and I think we can design one for the club. I’m not sure “the designer”was the issue. We just needed feedback. I asked my daughter to finish up the one she had started and here is the result.
IMG_3646.jpeg

Thoughts?

I could try one with the Toyota coloring on the mountains or maybe change the text slightly but other that that, this is my vote.

Last edited:
Katie gave me some alternatives for colors to vote on… there are 3 please vote on your favorite. Once we decide then Katie will sharpen up the text. It’s easier to do 1 vs 3.

#1 just the C emblem in the sky

# 2 clear sky with Colorado Land Cruisers above the design (ignore the grid that just represents no color)

#3 same as number 2 but with a dark blue sky.

Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

IMG_1014.jpeg

Untitled_Artwork 1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom