40th Anniversary Fender Emblems 80-Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

davework

Cruiser Hardware: OverlandMetric.com
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.overlandmetric.com
This has been a project of mine for a while and I finally got these to a point where they are an accurate reproduction and ordered enough to add as a product on our website.

They are high quality ABS made by a vehicle emblem manufacturer in the US. Backing is genuine 3M PSA. The decal is an exterior grade clear decal similar to OEM.

$74.99 for a Kit to do both Fenders, link to the product page on the website:

Overland Metric 40th Emblem Kit

Instructions to Apply Click Here

The attached pics show a Toyota OEM emblem and decal with the yellowish background for comparison in the 3rd and 4th pics. Our reproduction emblem and decal do not have a backing.

3CBCB664-7A50-4A42-B4C7-576D45BAB050.jpeg

B5DA9E9E-A5D2-4343-BB70-FB22193EBE78.jpeg

2C6DC81E-B755-4DF9-B359-80DA932DEE02.jpeg

4A35AD2B-E835-4F80-9BEC-0317FB5A9552.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you do these in any other color? my 40th has been painted black.
Thank you!

We can't, they were all manufactured in one batch. Might be able to paint them with some good plastic paint, but don't know that for sure.

Also....the numbered 40th Anniversary console emblem would be good too. (But may be impractical with the sequential numbering).

Also....the numbered 40th Anniversary console emblem would be good too. (But may be impractical with the sequential numbering).
im only here for the 13 points !! saw the pic and caught my curiosity.

I would love to make the other badges, but they are much more difficult with different colors and layers. Probably tough to justify the effort unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom