Events/Trails Northern AZ CSC meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I missed it; still awaiting for head gasket. Should be done this week, should be at next one.

Hey @Clunky , can you update your first post in this thread with 2022 dates? I thought we were meeting up this weekend, 7/25 until it was too late. Thanks!

Hey @Clunky , can you update your first post in this thread with 2022 dates? I thought we were meeting up this weekend, 7/25 until it was too late. Thanks!

OK, done! I'll re-post here:

NAZ CSC meetings are now at 6pm the 3rd Friday of every month at Kelly Saad's shop in Flagstaff .

2022 dates:

7/15
8/19
9/16
10/21
11/18
12/16

I'm moving to Prescott this week, so it's getting even more challenging for me to attend. Thankfully @kelly saad has picked up the slack!

Bump!

This Friday!

Wish it wasn't a 150 mile plus round trip. Trip back thru elk country in the dark is something I avoid when possible.

I wonder if you guys would have better attendance if you met somewhere for breakfast on Saturday mornings? Most folks work.

Here we go 2023

The dates for meetings below. BBQ and Land Cruisers, so show up :p

March 10th
April 14th
May 12th
June 9th
July 14th
August 11th
September 8th
October 13th
November 10th
December 8th

Tomorrow is the meeting at 6:00. Let me know how many of you will show.
Bummer, I missed this one. I am switching to a day shift schedule soon though, so I should be able to make the next one

Bummer, I missed this one. I am switching to a day shift schedule soon though, so I should be able to make the next one

Me too. Apologies Kelly that I didn't chime in yesterday. I'm up to my ass in the early throes of moving from one house to another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom