100-series SPOTTED: Whose cool 100 did you see? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found the highest density of 100s is not Colorado or Utah. It's Charleston, SC. I saw at least 10 Hundys in an hour around town o_O There must be a Hundy club there :cigar:
mall-crawling, the Hundy's unfortunate true habitat!
LOL

I found the highest density of 100s is not Colorado or Utah. It's Charleston, SC. I saw at least 10 Hundys in an hour around town o_O There must be a Hundy club there :cigar:
No they're driven by gorgeous USC students or their quiet money family.

Who's this? I know it's one of you. Saw you on my way home from work yesterday as I was driving something other than the 100. Would like to know more about the side ladder setup and what the thing at the center of the 4x4Labs swingout is...

1676391623756.png

Who's this? I know it's one of you. Saw you on my way home from work yesterday as I was driving something other than the 100. Would like to know more about the side ladder setup and what the thing at the center of the 4x4Labs swingout is...

View attachment 3248248
Looks like a cooler or Jerry can holder.

Looks like a cooler or Jerry can holder.
No, not that ladder, the other one! lol. That's the triple jerry can holder from 4x4Labs. I've got the same one on mine.

That's @AimCOtaco
Thanks! I'll ask him directly. Surprised in all this time I hadn't seen him around town before. Longmont's not a huge place.

Wish I had that side ladder on my dissent. Would be super handy.

Hey guys, thanks for the shout out!

The side ladder is easy, that's an Gamiviti side ladder from @nakman that you can find here:

The stainless steel thing bolted to the swing is a custom thing I made to hold tables and things, not a product at this time.

I saw you in a pearl white LX in Kennesaw/Marietta on Monday, driving down Cobb Pkwy. You had bronze wheels and I hope your neck is OK from your straining to check me out. I tried to catch up to nod at you but traffic didn't permit.

Truck looks good.

First spotted this nice 100 in Southern Maine on RT1 outfitted with what looked like a TJM on the front and an unknown dual swingout on the rear.

20230405_080753.jpg

Then a few days later I saw this 100 (IFS not a 105) diesel and manual driving around Paris not once but twice! Snapped a moving shot then stumbled upon it parked later in the day. Love the DIY hybrid tube/OEM bumpers along with those low profile sliders, some cool mods done to this one. Seems like a beast to drive around Paris, but definitely a nice truck that looks well used.
20230415_111410.jpg

20230415_145130.jpg

20230415_145057.jpg

Let me know if these are yours or you know the owner!

First spotted this nice 100 in Southern Maine on RT1 outfitted with what looked like a TJM on the front and an unknown dual swingout on the rear.

View attachment 3303622

Then a few days later I saw this 100 (IFS not a 105) diesel and manual driving around Paris not once but twice! Snapped a moving shot then stumbled upon it parked later in the day. Love the DIY hybrid tube/OEM bumpers along with those low profile sliders, some cool mods done to this one. Seems like a beast to drive around Paris, but definitely a nice truck that looks well used.View attachment 3303623
View attachment 3303624
View attachment 3303625
Let me know if these are yours or you know the owner!
Those tube bumpers look better than most aftermarket bumpers!

Also those handholds bolted into the rear corner are pretty awesome and way better looking than a ladder.
I think that was a factory installed option offered in non US markets

I think that was a factory installed option offered in non US markets
Bit more info on factory steps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom