MEET & GREET Annual Party - 2023 - March 2-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Solo

I plan on being there on Saturday, probably by myself or with Jackson, but he mostly just eats what folks drop.

We'll be coming in Friday. 4 for the Jones family.

Is there any interest in doing trail cleanup in the Uwharie forest on Saturday morning?

The trails won’t be open for the year until 30MAR23 but maybe if there is enough interest to do a trail clean up we can coordinate with the forest service to open up the trails so we can pick up trash.

Post up if your interested sooner than later so I can start necessary coordinations.

Thanks

Is there any interest in doing trail cleanup in the Uwharie forest on Saturday morning?

The trails won’t be open for the year until 30MAR23 but maybe if there is enough interest to do a trail clean up we can coordinate with the forest service to open up the trails so we can pick up trash.

Post up if your interested sooner than later so I can start necessary coordinations.

Thanks
I would be interested in trail clean up. I’ll be back from mtb race at 1 if that’s not too late.

Thanks
Interested.

Evan and I would be a +2 for sat dinner. I hope to come up Friday till Sunday

Our Uwharie rep Kurt is looking into access to the trails on Saturday March 4, 2023 from 9:00 to 12:00 so the club can conduct trail clean up.

I will update once we hear back from the forest service.

I invited a old friend who just got a nice 4Runner, he should be coming in on Saturday… so a +1

I am planning on Saturday for the day with ava and max

Well here we again, not going to be able to make it., for camping Just got word they want me to come in for an appointment that Saturday before my surgery. Going to try to make it after , for the day.

Last edited:
Is that like 1/2 trans? Asking for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom