Does Amazon Green 2013-15 Exist? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ever seen a green 2nd gen 200 series? Seems like the only ones I ever see are 2008-2011 1st gens. Brochure says it was an available color.

Guess I answered my own question. WANT. 🤤
E995EFD3-14B1-4837-9F9C-4DE78E9EE474.png

2nd gen?

I know they supposedly exist but I have never seen one, even here on MUD. Actually I think I may have seen a picture of one once a long time ago but I am fuzzy on the details and very well be mistaken.

There are pictures in this thread of what could very well be a 2016+ Amazon Green (even though I don't see this as a factory color after 2015). Could be a region specific color.

EDIT: Yes I remember now. That is @CharlieS old truck

2013-2015, 1st facelift. Not the correct lingo?

IDK. I knew what you meant although I don't think that is the correct terminology. Maybe 1st / 2nd update? 2nd update being the facelift?

Several of those (the ones without the bullbar) are my old 2013 Amazon Green. Loved that color.

There is one near me.

Amazingly, back when I had mine, I saw another Amazon Green parked at a used car dealer in my area, I think an earlier model. It had southern states fender flares. I inquired and it was a customer car, and not for sale. Land Cruisers are uncommon here to begin with, but two Amazon green in the same place felt like a pretty low odds occurrence.

There is a very late Amazon green in town, I will check to see the year next time I see it parked out somewhere, guessing 14ish, but it is the newest one I have seen.

Yes, a Nori green 21’ Heritage would have been the ultimate in my book, heck the color alone made me think about a 21’ LX 570 with ~100 or so miles that was on the market a couple of months ago. In the end it wasn’t A LC oh and that grille!

There is a very late Amazon green in town, I will check to see the year next time I see it parked out somewhere, guessing 14ish, but it is the newest one I have seen.

Yes, a Nori green 21’ Heritage would have been the ultimate in my book, heck the color alone made me think about a 21’ LX 570 with ~100 or so miles that was on the market a couple of months ago. In the end it wasn’t A LC oh and that grille!
Thx, now I can’t stop thinking about a built noir green lc200. I like my matte od green but next to the noir green (mine does have a lot of pollen on it in the pic) I don’t like my color as much as before.

442991A7-C6F5-46DB-B69D-A070FED8E095.jpeg

1059DD16-C65A-4A4B-AED8-22B0E39494EA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom