2023 annual Keystone Breakfast and Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I remember a lot of those faces...

Theodore and I will probably head to the nearby Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania after breakfast.

I did this once years ago with my older stepson and we had a nice time.

Anyone is welcome to join us.

Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
(717) 687-8628

Theodore and I will probably head to the nearby Railroad Museum

I may join you. We went about ten years ago, and I'd be interested in going again.

Theodore and I will probably head to the nearby Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania after breakfast.

I may join you. We went about ten years ago, and I'd be interested in going again.

There is also a visitor from Roanoke there for winter storage, on display in the yard. N&W 611 my personal favorite.

I'd love to see your Runner and get some ideas for mods. Picked mine up in October and it needed a cat so I did Magnaflow cats and overland exhaust. Now just doing maintenance and small mods like tundra brakes and tranny cooler.

I'd love to see your Runner and get some ideas for mods. Picked mine up in October and it needed a cat so I did Magnaflow cats and overland exhaust. Now just doing maintenance and small mods like tundra brakes and tranny cooler.

We could definitely talk more at the breakfast, but you're already on a good started sounds like!

I'm in. First time being at Shady Maple but I hear good things. Those photos are helpful because I have no idea who I'm looking for. :D

Unfortunately, I've been feeling run down the past few days and this morning has made it clear I'm coming down with something. So I'll keep things to myself and bow out. I hope everyone else has a good time!

I'm in. First time being at Shady Maple but I hear good things. Those photos are helpful because I have no idea who I'm looking for. :D

In the past, we designated an area of parking to meet up at. Even if not everyone is in a Toyota, the group fairly quickly becomes apparent.

Unfortunately, I've been feeling run down the past few days and this morning has made it clear I'm coming down with something. So I'll keep things to myself and bow out. I hope everyone else has a good time!

In the past, we designated an area of parking to meet up at. Even if not everyone is in a Toyota, the group fairly quickly becomes apparent.
Feel better.

What time are we meeting? Need to figure a departure time from Brockton!!!!!

Need specs to make a final decision on this please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom