SOLD Long Beach, California. SLEE (modified) "ShortBus" high clearance bumper. 80 Series Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SLEE- Shortbus high clearance front bumper for 80 Series Landcruiser. YES!- this has been modified. The "bull bars around the headlights have been removed. The stinger in front remains with the 2 sets of SLEE factory tabs. Winch and Lights are not included. 2 shims specific to the bumper are included. The bumper has been removed from my rig. I prefer not to ship this.
$1200.00 obo.
Thank you

lr280.jpg
lr180.jpg

If you are not familiar with what this bumper looks like in its "stock" form. (image below)
sok1080-usa-made.jpg

Solid deal! You just give it a good ole pass with the cutoff wheel or have it built that way?

Running a ShortBus and they're awesome bumpers...always wondered what they look like with some mods. GLWS!

Great looking bumper with a great looking mod. I wish it was closer to me.
Assuming it was cut after purchase, how was the bare metal treated? Re-powder coated or just touch up painted? Or??

Great looking bumper with a great looking mod. I wish it was closer to me.
Assuming it was cut after purchase, how was the bare metal treated? Re-powder coated or just touch up painted? Or??
Hello- Yes. It was cut off after purchase. Not re-powder coated. Touch up paint is correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom