For Sale 1976 FJ55 project 4BT, NV4500, everything new or rebuilt with extra parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my project. So much of it is done and I had it registered in Utah and was driving it locally before I moved. Still needs work to finish it. Here is the link for the build. Mort's 76 FJ55 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/morts-76-fj55.913304/

$39,500. In Phoenix AZ
I have lots of extra parts.
1976 FJ55 Land Cruiser with 4bt diesel. Running, driving project. Everything new or rebuilt. Needs work to finish. I have a bunch of extra parts.

Here is the build thread.

New nv4500 transmission

Rebuilt 38mm split transfer case

I have 10% over and 8% under gears for the transfer case that need to be installed

All new bearings in the axles

Rebuilt knuckles

New tires

Rebuilt VE pump for 4bt

New turbo

Spring over axles

Leather seats and reupholstered rear seats

New head liner

Frame off body work

Blasted the exterior

And Interior if it used zinc primer then urethane primer then paint

Paint work 8 out of 10

FASS fuel filter

Bully gauges in dash for all the diesel stuff.

New speedo and tach

Dual battery system

Odyssey batteries

Tuffy locking center console

Painted frame extensions for front winch

New door cards

There's still a fair amount of work.

Front carpet kit installed

Needs wiring help, I was going to have it rewired but haven't gotten to it yet.

Call or text 208-881-4641
or Mtnmort@gmail.com

Last edited:
I’m not a big enough internet bully/a****** to be J Mack Jr ❤️
Don't cut yourself short scooter, you need to dream big if you want to succeed in life.
Buying this pig would be a huge step in the right direction to finally getting your man card!

Don't cut yourself short scooter, you need to dream big if you want to succeed in life.
Buying this pig would be a huge step in the right direction to finally getting your man card!

I don’t even know how to change the spark plugs on a 4BT much less how to change the blinker fluid and other things this Pig needs

If the Colorado property were sold I would already buy this. It's like a huge black money sucking storm cloud over me. Sounds and looks like a great Pig. I hope for your sake it sells soon before my place sells, if not we will be talking.

and decided to drop the price again.
$33,000.
Crazy good deal, I'm spending all my money and free time on a Chevy project right now or I would drag this home and finish it.
Good luck with this sale, I hope the new owner is a member here and continues to post updates.

Crazy good deal, I'm spending all my money and free time on a Chevy project right now or I would drag this home and finish it.
Good luck with this sale, I hope the new owner is a member here and continues to post updates.
Yeah. I'd like that. Then I'd be able to see it finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom