SOLD SF CA: OEM REAR Springs for 2019 LC 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Original OEM rear springs for 2019 LC. Used approx. 10K miles before being removed and replaced with aftermarket kit. Asking $40 plus cost of shipping if needed.

IMG_2947.jpeg

Any chance you would happen to be coming to SoCal anytime in the next month or so? I’d like to do an experiment and see if these work on a 100 series but don’t really want to spend on shipping for a maybe.

Any chance you would happen to be coming to SoCal anytime in the next month or so? I’d like to do an experiment and see if these work on a 100 series but don’t really want to spend on shipping for a maybe.
Sorry for the late reply - was out adventuring over the weekend ;) Unfortunately not heading south in the near future. Not sure if these will work on a 100-series.

Sorry for the late reply - was out adventuring over the weekend ;) Unfortunately not heading south in the near future. Not sure if these will work on a 100-series.
I have a friend that lives in Dublin, I’ll see if he is coming down to visit family and maybe he can grab them for me. I’m not sure they will work on a 100 either, that’s why I’m trying to keep this experiment as cheap as possible.

Do you still have these? Would you be willing to ship USPS to my APO address (i'm stationed in Germany at the moment)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom