Tool Advent Calendars? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dogdaysindurham

SILVER Star
Threads
During Amazon Prime Day this year, I snagged a 2019 Wera Advent Calendar Set for just under 35 bucks.
1631319140973.png

I also bought a 2020 one not long after that off ebay.
1631319194034.png

Do any other tool makers make similar items?

I do like the mini Wera zyclops rachet. The stuff is a mix of made in Czech Republic and Germany. Been very happy with the quality. As with the other German Tools I have from Knipex and Wiha.

bit puzzled I have to admit. Is this some sort of annual collector purchase thing...?

And I can sort of see that Germans might want to have a beer bottle opener with them in a (sparse) road kit, but the cork puller is a bit odd. (No, no joke allowed about you know what...!)

I’m looking this year as I’ve recently started using that Wera -Zyklop 8000-A 1/4-inch Drive Robo Head Ratchet and holy smokes it’s a sweet piece of kit! Paired with a 1/4 to hex locking bit holder. Use it almost 5-days a week.

I have Gedore sockets in the most used sizes on an FJ40. They do not round off bolt heads or nuts. They were expensive but when the Germans say 17 mm they mean 17.00 mm not 16.99 or 17.01 I love them, they have saved me busted knuckles and ruined hardware along with the time that goes with busted knuckles and ruined hardware.

bit puzzled I have to admit. Is this some sort of annual collector purchase thing...?

And I can sort of see that Germans might want to have a beer bottle opener with them in a (sparse) road kit, but the cork puller is a bit odd. (No, no joke allowed about you know what...!)

Not sure how I missed all the replies in this thread, but yes it’s an annual thing since 2010 at least from Wera.

They even have an easter egg model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom