For Sale . 2000 LC, 110k miles. $27.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Hello guys, Best wishes for a successful and happy 2018.

I'm entertaining the idea of selling my 2000 LC and would like your thoughts of what should be the right asking price. The LC is in extraordinary shape, probably the nicest and cleanest I've seen in all aspects, including interior, exterior and mechanics. Original paint ( Imperial Jade Mica) and Tan upholstery. It only has 75k miles. I'm the third owner, but the 1st and 2nd owner were the same person (the owner moved from states therefore the 2 titles). I bought it from the original owner in 2010. Surface rust is minimal but evidently present as it has seen some snow action. The LC was stock when I purchased it and have made the following mods since then:

1. ARB Front Bull Bar with WARN Aux lights
2. ARB Deluxe Rear bar with Tire carrier
3. OME suspension (heavy)
4. (5) 285s BF Goodrich MT K2 with less than 10k on them
5. Updated Flagship Kenwood radio, with navigation, CarPlay, etc etc
6. Updated premium JBL speakers replacing OEMs without any external door mods...
7. weathertec floor mats, including cargo area.
8. Toyota OEM clear front signal lights (Australian Model)
9. Toyota OEM upgraded center console with additional cupholders (Japanese model).

I still haven't done the 90K service but will do so next spring as well as a full front and rear brake service, including new rotors, pads, brake lines and possibly front calipers (if needed). I have all the TOYOTA OEM parts for the job and would include them as part of the sale.

i'm attaching some pics...

Let me know your thoughts! Appreciate all your comments,

Best

Al (a.k.a JediCruiser)

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

Hi guys sorry I was traveling and away from the site. Got over 30 replies between the site and facebook. Just replied to all the pms. Loading new pics ASAP. Thank you

As per your common questions.
1)the lc is 100% operational. I just drove it from CT to FL without issues. It is currently my daily driver.
2) owned the 100 for the last 12 years
3) no accidents, clean title
4) Things that need to be done:
a

a) Replace front disc rotors. All brakes were replaced 6k ago. Including pads, rotors and calipers. Just didn’t have time to replace the front rotors. Ím including them with the sale New OEM Toyota in box.
b) Both CV joints were replaced 5k ago with OEM Toyota joints. However left boot broke again and needs to be replaced. JUST THE BOOT.
c) Bolts for both catalyst Heat shields need to be replaced. They are vibrating and make an annoying metal sound. $5 job
d) Manifold gasket needs to be replaced. I would change the whole piece as the job is known to be a pain in the neck.
e) The timing belt & water pump Service is scheduled to be done @ 125k. It was checked 5k ago and both are fine. OEM parts for the job included with the sale.

Also muffler will have to go. I had to replace it during COVID and couldn’t get the Borla given all the part shortage…Bought the cheapest I could find…. Thing needs to go. Still works though but has a tiny hole…

The grease you see on the sides is from the cv boot…

There is no frame rust. Minor superficial rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom