Buying, Selling & Trading (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where do they need to go in NW MT? I'll be in Helena this weekend, and could find a reason to go ski Whitefish soon. Unless you make it to Missoula beforehand.
Anywhere north of the lake would be cool, I'm in Olney AKA north Whitefish. I haven't even made it up the hill for a ski yet this year, great shame on me.

how many do you need?
I've got some in Helena

What were you thinking for cost?

Sweet. I'm looking for a set of 4 so I can stop dealing with the ol' seasonal tire changeovers. Are they in decent condition?

I suspect they would be tough to ship, I won't be down your way until my June road trip.

here are some pics
2 rims and 2 rims with tires

DSCF4814.JPG

DSCF4815.JPG

DSCF4816.JPG

DSCF4817.JPG

Appreciate the multiple offers , sounds like Bowser's concept is the most appealing. I'll be passing through there in late May or June . Circle back with you folks then

Howdy everyone, I'm looking for a fairlead for the ARB on my brother's second gen Tacoma. We're putting in an older Smittybilt XRC and naturally the ARB's not playing nicely with the Smittybilt fairlead. We're going to check with Dark Horse and Mike's Offroad, but I wanted to see if anyone in the Bozeman area has an offset (mounting holes below the winch line opening) Warn fairlead or something similar that's sitting around they want to sell. Thanks all!

Can you post up a pic of what you're after? I have a new Slee Offroad aluminum fairlead that didn't work with my late 90's ARB sahara sitting on the shelf in the wrapper still.

I think I have this one, I'll dig it out today for you. Slee Offroad Fairlead

Can you post up a pic of what you're after? I have a new Slee Offroad aluminum fairlead that didn't work with my late 90's ARB sahara sitting on the shelf in the wrapper still.

I think I have this one, I'll dig it out today for you. Slee Offroad Fairlead
Thanks! Looking for something center hole above the mounting holes, here's a photo:

IMG_4030.JPG

Here’s what I have… looks like you’d need to drill a higher hole to make it work.

2D76EF38-DF0C-425E-B561-ACE37C73692E.jpeg

Looks like you want this one if you don’t want to add holes…

88E73D4F-86F2-4B50-AE7A-F0CE9E8A0EAD.jpeg

Wanted: Carb Jets

For my ‘71 40 with stock two bbl Aisin carb. Looking for primary and secondary jets. Looking for 114 or slightly larger and 180. I currently have 108,112,200.

Over on the 40 thread, guys have had good luck with a Mikuni brand jet, at least for early 70s aisin carb. If I order up a bunch, I might be the one with a jet stash.
or you could just add fuel injection and be good from the valley's to the mtn tops lol.

Anyone have a driver's seat for a 100 series LC or LX they want to get rid of? Colour and condition does not matter.

Anyone have a spare 2f head sitting around? I just got the phone call that the one in my ‘85 fj60 has a rather impressive 4-5” crack in it. If not it might be time for that 2fe I’ve been sitting on.

On an unrelated note, if you’d like an 80lb paperweight that looks convincingly like a useable 2f head… I just might know a guy.

Anyone have a spare 2f head sitting around? I just got the phone call that the one in my ‘85 fj60 has a rather impressive 4-5” crack in it. If not it might be time for that 2fe I’ve been sitting on.

61040 head?
make sure the 3fe head is good before making plans, they crack also

61040 head?
make sure the 3fe head is good before making plans, they crack also
Yea I believe it’s a 61040. And yes I’ll get the 3fe checked before going any further.

On a side note, what difference is there between an earlier 2f and and the later ones? A guy in Idaho has a ‘75 for $200. A bit catchier than the investment of the 2fe build atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom