200 Series LED lighting upgrades (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@FullyLitLED id like a warm interior kit for an ‘09LX and would like to see some reviews and pics of exterior lights (I’ll search through here after this comment, but I am no good at locating things via search here)

Did you ever get any side-by-side pics? I am pretty sure I would be ok with the warm kit, but I really don’t know what to expect or how different they are from the cold blue-ish LEDs.
Do you have some side-by-side pictures of the LED's even if not installed, on the bench?
@doru sorry for the late reply, I actually did not get a notification for your comment but the warm white is not as painful to the eyes, it is really hard to capture in photo but i’ll try to locate some pics that show side by side!

Hello everyone,

All orders placed for interior LED kit are eligible for free license plate lights when photos of the install (simple before and after or before or just after) pictures are posted

Thank you everyone here who have purchased and posted their install pics!

Hello, looking for a set of warm white for a 2008. (If possible I'd like one red map light so the wife doesn't blind me when she's looking at maps at night)

All kits ordered this week have been shipped! Got more in stock for the 200 series/Lx 570. Current promo is free license plate lights and side mirror lights when you place an order for an interior LED kit :)
Hi there - remind me of what is/isn't available for a 2016+ LC and what the cost is?
Thanks!

Hi there - remind me of what is/isn't available for a 2016+ LC and what the cost is?
Thanks!
Hey man,

For the 2016+ LC (depending on production month up to 2019) there are reverse lights, license plate lights, running board lights, and side mirror lights :)

Sent pricing via DM :)

Hey. Want to see if anybody has some quick tips on how to get the cargo lights to fit. I’m really struggling here. The top dim cargo light won’t stay in now matter how hard I bend the metal bracket. And the spring activated piece with the square LED panel I can’t fit into the side cargo spot - it’s full compressed and still doesn’t fit.

Im obviously missing something here. Thanks.

IMG_2561.jpeg

This took a ton of bending and the led panel doesn’t fit in the housing. It also stops the gray plastic box from attaching correctly. Super confused here. And frustrated. Been working on the cargo lights for over two hours. Gonna bust something soon. Don’t really get what I can do differently.

Read thru every post. See someone else had the same issue as me with no real solution.

The side cargo piece is now ruined and will need to be replaced if I can’t get this to work. Bummer.

IMG_2564.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom