What are you working on? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What does it need?
I have already replaced the blown brake line, and o2 sensor.

For SI: rf outer tie rod end, both front wheel bearings loose, parking brake levers frozen

other: valve cover gaskets leaking, a/c comp leaking, no record of timing belt or water pump replacement.

It came with 13k in receipts over the past 6 years. starter, alternator, tune up, fluid flushes, michelin tires, brakes, etc

It has some dents and scratches. A little rust on frame but no holes. I plan to clean and treat those areas.

Test fitted some Sanderson headers on the LS 6.0

976E6C72-1D89-434F-8AB3-380F7930F6B5.jpeg

BE6EC19C-3164-4B87-8037-097454E15114.jpeg

4E2CFBC6-DDDC-4414-B063-6F4EB0C88B7C.jpeg

48B1BF32-76E6-48A9-B2E3-7318F38772CE.jpeg

3FF0613D-8136-41B9-BCB9-3BEDABD69E49.jpeg

Test fitted some Sanderson headers on the LS 6.0
Those are tight. you going to have cross over in front of the oil pan or is there going to be enough room to go down the passenger side with the exhaust?

Those are tight. you going to have cross over in front of the oil pan or is there going to be enough room to go down the passenger side with the exhaust?
That is the plan. I am collecting parts so when I finish the engine swap in LL I can focus on it more.

Must have been a late night sale! Guy was in a hurry.

921CFD18-F5B0-45B8-B527-894DED407D1B.jpeg

Got the engine in Lynchburg Lemonade. It is all plumbed. Now to wire it up. I still have a few more weeks!

33D16AA1-7A08-46B3-B687-34054C1B5A49.jpeg

DCC864D6-B3A7-46BC-94EF-222E075982E6.jpeg

My Lexus LX470's front seat was showing signs of wear and tear, so I decided to take on a reupholstery project. After researching various upholstery materials, I came across LSeat, which was comparatively affordable. I ordered the necessary materials from LSeat and relied on online resources, such as YouTube tutorials and online forums, to guide me through the installation process.

The LSeat materials were decent; they claimed to be made of leather and made the end result worth the two weekends' effort. The new upholstery fit snugly, looked acceptable to me, and I hope it holds up well over time. Overall, I can offer some tips on what not to do to anyone considering a similar reupholstery project for their Lexus LX470's interior. In the the pic the headrest are not done yet .

20230502_175748.jpg

My Lexus LX470's front seat was showing signs of wear and tear, so I decided to take on a reupholstery project. After researching various upholstery materials, I came across LSeat, which was comparatively affordable. I ordered the necessary materials from LSeat and relied on online resources, such as YouTube tutorials and online forums, to guide me through the installation process.

The LSeat materials were decent; they claimed to be made of leather and made the end result worth the two weekends' effort. The new upholstery fit snugly, looked acceptable to me, and I hope it holds up well over time. Overall, I can offer some tips on what not to do to anyone considering a similar reupholstery project for their Lexus LX470's interior. In the the pic the headrest are not done yet .

View attachment 3317811
Nice man !

Installing a set if 62 gauges into a 55. Just started mocking up.

IMG_8675.jpeg

A glutton to never get my own stuff done, I am going to swap engines, add power steering and make this run, steer and stop for a friend of mine.

IMG_8663.jpeg

IMG_8662.jpeg

View attachment 3317811

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom