SOLD Atlanta, GA - 77+ Sky Blue FJ40 Hard Top sides and connecting pieces (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jesus888

SILVER Star
Threads
77+ Sky Blue FJ40 Hard Top sides and connecting pieces. There is some rust (pictured), but all of the glass and rubber are in great condition with the exception of one of the vent windows which appears to have issues... it's not broken but it's not pretty.
$650 OBO but if you're local and make it easy, money talks.

I would prefer to sell these locally and not ship them. I'm in Atlanta, GA

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

Don’t take this the wrong way but that’s way to much for the condition it’s in. It needs a lot of work. Good luck
Thank you for the feedback… I haven’t sold hard top sides before in any condition… tell me what you think they’re worth? Or maybe should I seek just the glass? I’m more used to spending money than selling stuff, so always happy to get the feedback so I can update the price. The fact is, i bought these with some other parts, and figured out after the fact that they won’t fit my 1970 FJ40, so they gotta go.

Thank you for the feedback… I haven’t sold hard top sides before in any condition… tell me what you think they’re worth? Or maybe should I seek just the glass? I’m more used to spending money than selling stuff, so always happy to get the feedback so I can update the price. The fact is, i bought these with some other parts, and figured out after the fact that they won’t fit my 1970 FJ40, so they gotta go.
I’ll let some of the others chim in on the price. I’ll be honest I don’t what they will go for but I know it’s not a lot. Where in Atlanta are you at?

I’ll let some of the others chim in on the price. I’ll be honest I don’t what they will go for but I know it’s not a lot. Where in Atlanta are you at?
In Dunwoody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom