Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Saturday February 18th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday February 18th, 9 am. (every 3rd Sat of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Planning on this one

might miss this one.

I plan on being there.

Maybe sometime we could have the Big Breakfast Thing closer to Taos.
Like in... Taos?
It's a nice drive...

Like in... Taos?
It's a nice drive...
Would probably be more of a lunch.

Well, how big is the guest room 'cause we might go skiing up there.

Ok, I just checked their prices, I ain't going skiing for $150/day. :bang:

Like in... Taos?
It's a nice drive...
Organize a day run or a weekend of runs with some food involved and you'll likely get at least a few of us to show up. I'm planning to be in the area approximately June 14 - 21 because I might go to the Robert Plant/Alison Krauss concert on 6/17.

Hey all. I’ve come to your meet a couple of times, but have mostly been working weekends. So I recently put a full Dobinsons suspension on my 1999 UZJ100. I have all the stock parts that came out of the truck. T-bars, 4 shocks, UCAs and the diff crossmember. Would anyone like these parts? First come first served, no cost. I should be able to drop by on Saturday, but if anyone would like to grab them from my house this week, that’s even better. I recall a gentleman named Virgil that had a 100 series and a couple of others. Please let me know.

Cheers, Bryan

Hey all. I’ve come to your meet a couple of times, but have mostly been working weekends. So I recently put a full Dobinsons suspension on my 1999 UZJ100. I have all the stock parts that came out of the truck. T-bars, 4 shocks, UCAs and the diff crossmember. Would anyone like these parts? First come first served, no cost. I should be able to drop by on Saturday, but if anyone would like to grab them from my house this week, that’s even better. I recall a gentleman named Virgil that had a 100 series and a couple of others. Please let me know.

Cheers, Bryan
What about the seats? Headliner? Stereo?

Ha, I’ll have to be sure to not leave my truck unattended at breakfast. 🥷
What kind of person do you think I am???
OK, don't answer that...

Isabelle and I'll be there.

I don't know if I'd call that Virgil guy a gentleman.

Like always, if nobody else can use them I'll take them.
Will you be there this morning? Haven’t had any takers so far. Except that guy who wanted all my other stuff..;)

Will you be there this morning? Haven’t had any takers so far. Except that guy who wanted all my other stuff..;)

Yes, I will be there. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom