Wanted TEXAS - 2F Headers Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at getting a set of headers for my 2F I'm in the process of rebuilding. Wondering if anyone has any laying around they wouldn't mind parting with. If not what are y'all's recommendations on whos headers to go with? Leaning towards the Man-a-fre's. Didnt have great luck with JTs the last two times.

I have headers for a 2F. It's been several years, but I believe there was a pin hole exhaust leak near where they mount to the head. They've been in dry storage for since removed. $125 plus shipping from 38305.

I have headers for a 2F. It's been several years, but I believe there was a pin hole exhaust leak near where they mount to the head. They've been in dry storage for since removed. $125 plus shipping from 38305.
Are they Man-A-Fre's? or JT's?

I don’t know. If you were interested, I’d need to visit the storage unit and get pics.
For now don't worry about digging through everything to get pictures. There is a member that is supposed to be shipping me some Man a Fre headers and Y pipe but if that falls through I may have you go et some pictures.
Thank you for reaching out!

I appreciate the responses! I bought a set of Man a Fre Headers from a mud member up in Oklahoma who is shipping them down today. Stoked to get them on the rebuild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom