For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Got a 2008, one owner, always in Southern Calif, dealer maintained with records, 153k mile, Sonoran Gold truck today.
$24,750

Now, to find some Rock Warriors.

View attachment 3229370
saw this one on the book of faces as well. Looked like a great deal and wish I'd have bought it for a dedicated off roader. Great purchase!

About to sign papers on this one. ‘21 HE 2 Row, 1 owner local trade here in DFW. 21k on the odometer - $86k

Dealer took it on a trade yesterday and I happened to find it this morning on a search. To make matters better I have a relative that works at the dealership (MB Grapevine) so it was somewhat hassle free. (His manager tried low balling me on my trade at first) Happy to join the club. Hope this gives hope to anyone waiting for prices to drop like I have been.

1EB95F28-5722-4287-8D42-44AB73748D23.jpeg

Got a 2008, one owner, always in Southern Calif, dealer maintained with records, 153k mile, Sonoran Gold truck today.
$24,750

Now, to find some Rock Warriors.

View attachment 3229370
Lol just like mine. 2008 Sonora Gold with 142k for $23k on the opposite side of the country… and also looking for rock warriors. We both have great taste it seems!
DD82EA6B-6C7D-4FD6-9B7A-2B40A7CB5738.jpeg

And to think I could have bought a new Bronco Wildtrak for that much… /s
And you would be in your local Ford dealership once a month for unscheduled repairs. I don't know of one Bronco owner here that is completely satisfied with their Bronco no matter of package. Too unreliable for me. I've had two other LC200 trucks each sold with well over 150k with ZERO unexpected issues. Just the usual items like tires and front brake pads.

About to sign papers on this one. ‘21 HE 2 Row, 1 owner local trade here in DFW. 21k on the odometer - $86k

Dealer took it on a trade yesterday and I happened to find it this morning on a search. To make matters better I have a relative that works at the dealership (MB Grapevine) so it was somewhat hassle free. (His manager tried low balling me on my trade at first) Happy to join the club. Hope this gives hope to anyone waiting for prices to drop like I have been.

View attachment 3229606
Here are a few Mod ideas for your 2021.

View attachment 3229606
Congratulations on a great find at a reasonable market price. Here are a few modification ideas for your 2021 LC200: Slee sliders, ARB Baserack with lightbar, NITTO Ridge Grappler: LT285/65R 18 E 125/122Q, Bilstein B6 46oo shocks all round, Front 1" shock tower spacers, ARB skid plates, ARB Duel compressor with F/R relocation kit and pressure control module, LRA 12.5g auxiliary fuel tank. A few other small items that I can't recall.

IMG_20220824_112833412.jpg

IMG_20220824_112813878_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few Mod ideas for your 2021.

Congratulations on a great find at a reasonable market price. Here are a few modification ideas for your 2021 LC200: Slee sliders, ARB Baserack with lightbar, NITTO Ridge Grappler: LT285/65R 18 E 125/122Q, Bilstein B6 46oo shocks all round, Front 1" shock tower spacers, ARB skid plates, ARB Duel compressor with F/R relocation kit and pressure control module, LRA 12.5g auxiliary fuel tank. A few other small items that I can't recall.

View attachment 3230087

View attachment 3230088
Thank you! Any advice you can offer up here?

Thank you! Any advice you can offer up here?

Rear bumper will run you $400.

Add paint and a reputable shop can have that done for around $1500 total.

Don't believe everything you read on here...

This one is local to me in Charleston. I am going to be looking for the same thing in February...this will be gone by then I would imagine. I have not been by to see it.

This second one is also very close to me. This guy looks to have a handful of rigs. Even has a good looking LX450 build on the lot.

View attachment 3229606
Hey everyone, I ended up taking a pass on this one. Found some damage on the right front lower portion of the bumper. At minimum it’s going to need a new bumper cover and paint. I had a body shop who I’ve used in the past give me a quote based on photos and he said best case $1500 repair. Worst case who knows once he starts tearing into it.

It looks really minor but the dealer wasn’t willing to come off the price any for me and wouldn’t even let me take it to the shop to have them look it over in person. Said they have a bunch (10+) of other inquiries they want to call back on it.

Here’s a link if any of you are interested.

Looking at a 2010, Silver on Dk Gry, 110k miles for $27k. First half of it's life, all oil changes/services are there. 2nd half of it's life, only seeing 10k oil changes. No rust but of course a few little blemishes, everything appears to be working though, no major issues. The maintenance (or lack there of) is my only real hang up here.

Thoughts?

Looking at a 2010, Silver on Dk Gry, 110k miles for $27k. First half of it's life, all oil changes/services are there. 2nd half of it's life, only seeing 10k oil changes. No rust but of course a few little blemishes, everything appears to be working though, no major issues. The maintenance (or lack there of) is my only real hang up here.

Thoughts?
Sounds like a great deal. If you pass let me know - looking for something similar

Thoughts?
Radiator replaced? I’ve seen quite a few go through radiators usually at the 130k mile mark…Check for all the radiator hoses as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom