Best ditch light bracket? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Which ditch light bracket did you go with? Pros/cons? Did it fit properly? It looks like the CBI brackets are either too thick or not bent properly, as many have cut or heat molded the plastic trim below the wipers.

Last edited:
Cbi. Heat molded. It’s a non issue in practice. I would say that I don’t use the ditch lights nearly as much as I’d like to. I definitely need to get out late more, but kids want to be in camp before dark to set up for a fire and star watching.

So the only/best option for 200-series bracket is CBI? Are there any other/better choices out there?

So the only/best option for 200-series bracket is CBI? Are there any other/better choices out there?
Did you ever find a solution that worked out for you? I have just been told by SDHQ and CBI that theirs are not compatible with my 2015 LC200. But not why. Is it just the plastic hood cowling interference? Or worse?

Nope. Never found one.
I don’t love the ditch light look anyway, and had a bracket made to mount 4x DD SS3 Pros in my lower grille. Stealth, great light output, and I love this solution.

Nope. Never found one.
I don’t love the ditch light look anyway, and had a bracket made to mount 4x DD SS3 Pros in my lower grille. Stealth, great light output, and I love this solution.
Can you post some pics?

Kaon makes some that mount to the A pillar right in front of the mirror. Looks pretty sweet to me.

After having the CBI brackets for a bit, I think I'd really prefer a design like this in the mirror location.

After having the CBI brackets for a bit, I think I'd really prefer a design like this in the mirror location.

I've considered using these mounts for ditch lights but just haven't gotten to it: LHS Side Mirror Aerial Mount for Toyota LandCruiser (LC200) - https://www.kaon.com.au/lhs-side-mirror-aerial-mount-to-suit-toyota-landcr

Price is in AUD on their site.

I got one for my GMRS antenna and it was about as easy as buying from Amazon. Shipping just takes a bit longer.
I too ordered direct from Kaon and came no issues

Those are awesome, especially if you want a true ditch light pointed towards the sides of the road / ground.

Now to see how hard it is to get them in the US.
Kaon ships regularly to the USA, its expensive but ask for AUS POST and its usually reasonable for what it is (Air mail) for smaller items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom