Trail ride thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going over to Coalmont OHV this Saturday June 25th to do some more exploring. Its the coppinger cove area if you have been around there. Let me know if anyone is interested

We'll make sure to bring this up at the meeting tomorrow - or better yet, come down and we'll see if we can something coordinated.

We'll make sure to bring this up at the meeting tomorrow - or better yet, come down and we'll see if we can something coordinated.
I would but I actually live about 45 minutes north in tennessee and am saving fuel for just trail rides, LOL. If anyone decides they are interested have them post up here by Friday evening to nail down times. Thanks -Ryan

We spread the word last night. Hoping some of those folks turn up.

cove ride

When: 16 JUL 2022 (Alternate 17 JUL)
Where: Meet up at the Kimball Walmart
Time: 0900am
Difficulty: Moderate need at least 33" with lockers or 35" or larger without lockers. Expect lots of small branches overhanging into trail.

Last edited:
Another great trail ride adventure

IMG_1022.JPG

We've failed hard lately at keeping mud updated, sorry.

Anyway, next weekend is our Veteran's Day Campout at Hawk Pride Offroad in Tuscumbia. Y'all come on out! We've got a good pile of folks coming from at least 3 states to join this year.

The smoker is built and the firebox will be rolling all weekend. Got firewood? Bring it. One way or another it'll get used. Bring your food, snacks, etc.

This always works out to be the last big gathering before the holidays set in. We'll look forward to seeing the family we chose rather than, you know, the other one!

:):steer::cool:🔧

The Veteran's Day Campout was a great success, with healthy club turnout filled in with folks from Montgomery, Birmingham, and TN! Pretty sure Friday night saw north of 50 people moving around the fires and the grill. Good times.

Next year is already getting planned.

Let's see a few photos!

20221112_200356.jpg

The Veteran's Day Campout was a great success, with healthy club turnout filled in with folks from Montgomery, Birmingham, and TN! Pretty sure Friday night saw north of 50 people moving around the fires and the grill. Good times.

Next year is already getting planned.

Let's see a few photos!

PXL_20221112_205419559.jpg

PXL_20221112_205431319.jpg

Hot South:

Thanks for having us last weekend! Good times and good fire. I did not get to try the ribs; next time.

You all are invited to the Christmas Party if you can make it to the Ham on 12/10.

DLC Christmas Party

Peanut butter everywhere

Holiday/Green-Run/Beer-exchange at Iron Gap (we have got to come up with a better name for this ha) is this Saturday. We'll discuss it more Thursday at the monthly meeting.

We usually meet at Hardee's in Gurley at 8am, and roll out at 8:30am. Bring a lunch as it's a full day. The ledges will not be on the itinerary for this trip - if you know, you know.

Last edited:
Holiday/Green-Run/Beer-exchange at Iron Gap (we have got to come up with a better name for this ha) is this Saturday. We'll discuss it more Thursday at the monthly meeting.

We usually meet at Hardee's in Gurley at 8am, and roll out at 8:30am. Bring a lunch as it's a full day. The ledges will not be on the itinerary for this trip - if you know, you know.

I seem to recall you saying that Camo was staying at home this trip to further cement this fact. 🤣

I'm planning on going to this. See yall at the Hardees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom