The Great Genuine NIPPONDENSO CO. .LTD JAPAN 1978 L.H.D. TOYOTA AIR CONDITIONER PARTS CATALOG PAC-085 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Does anyone want to what's behind FJ55 door # 6 ? the keys to the Coldest TEq Kingdom await .....

- ok , that got your attn . good ! :D

- i scooped up this over the holiday , am just now realizing what all i have here , but before i take 30+- 40+ solid crisp images , i wanted to make sure folks would be actually interested in this nomenclature or not ?

i thought maybe somebody already posted it maybe along time ago or a PDF is here

add the front into pages and last closing pages that are relevant too it's up there

but i WILL do this if there is interest , not sure ?

so let me know please

thanks
matt

46908554-F917-4AD5-870B-70A48384D276.jpeg
9218DE7E-CA5C-4850-B33C-F406B248B946.jpeg
744057F9-F6F3-47FB-9E77-34378ADE3FA8.jpeg
A1F05BEC-CA27-464E-8F70-9766ACBC23BD.jpeg
3A41EEE0-481D-4F0E-88E9-6D3A8675AD7F.jpeg

Mr. Matt! I purchased all the bits and pieces from our buddy in Yemen to install OG AC in Marge. Would love to see this document. Life getting in the way of me working on Marge is coming to an end.

Hello Matt,
I have a 1977 FJ55 that I managed to get an original under dashboard AC unit installed,
would be interested in relevant pages or even buying This book from you
Mr. Matt! I purchased all the bits and pieces from our buddy in Yemen to install OG AC in Marge. Would love to see this document. Life getting in the way of me working on Marge is coming to an end.

ok , kool

to be klear , i did not post this thread to sell this unique FSM , that's what the classified section is designed for .
it's NOT for sale and never will be , it will be donated to the heritage Museum along with my entire OEM TOYOTA print media publications Library / collection and MINI-Hertage size parts Museum i am creating as we speak too , when that day comes . but not any time to soon i hope :D

Rather to gauge interest in and determine if there was already a A/C anything or A/C everything stand alone FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society master thread on this general topic at all ?

i used the MUD advance search archives and could not find anything or any one thread in the past that coverd this topic in detail or referred to the FSM above that found me by fate ...

it also created a bigger question in my mind , if there is a Bright Orange DISCO-TECH geometric front and rear covers design ART theme ?

then was there a 1968 , 1969 , 1970 , 1971 ............. to 1980 ones as well too out there waiting to be discovered or as written in the TEq Sea Scrolls , destine to eventually find me ?

the grey / blue page above Table of Contents seams to allude to , maybe NOT every model year , or ...
is simply updated each and every model year too perhaps ?

ok , thanks for posting your thoughts and feedback too , i will begin the process of posting the entire contents of FJ55 anything relevant from this FSM , and more importantly EDIT the Title of this TECH Thread to reflect just this and that ...

NOTE: this thread will remain temporarily locked ONLY in efforts to keep the contents of this FSM both un-interrupted and in chronological order , once i post all pages FJ55 related and relevant ill un-lock it , so it's un-known full discussion potential can be realized .. :popcorn:

Because :

Screenshot_2019-06-21 VintageTEqParts com1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom