What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Discovered a microscopic leak in my rad. It gets a bit damp when I drive, doesn't overheat, but it's old so... I assume I should replace it. Order an aluminum one from cruiser corps. Any suggestions while I'm going to be in there?

Parked on a slope or some cruiser lean in full effect? :)
Parallel parked in front of my house. The road is crowned in the middle to shed water, so the truck has about (checks inclinometer) 4 degrees of tilt parked by the curb.

WIN_20230122_16_13_53_Pro.jpg

Mr. Smoke is getting a new Sniper. Today is the our 3rd anniversary.

Working on my brakes: Rebuilt my LSPV spring arm and dolled up the brackets ready for the new LSPV valve. I got a 2" spacer ready to accommodate the OME 2" lift, but just in case it isn't really a full 2" I have a 1" spacer as a back-up. In the meantime Meineke is installing the new Booster/Master Cylinder and all new OEM components for the rear brakes. Should all be done Monday and I hope to see a nice improvement to the way the brakes feel and stop.

View attachment 3154271

View attachment 3154272

View attachment 3154273

View attachment 3154274

I need to add a spacer. Do you happen to have the spacer you didn’t use handy for measurements? Do you recall what size hardware?

Did you pick it up in Mendocino or Humboldt? The Drive through tree is pretty far north of that big bridge in the last photo. That’s some of my favorite country up that way.
I bought it in Portland back in July. Had some work done to it by Land Cruiser Specialties in Oregon City while I was deployed.

Heading down the PCH to Phoenix now.

Thank you. It is much more functional now. BH3D printing. The side holder was for the older style console but I adapted it to replace the squared stock unit. Funny thing is, those cup holders all get used and could use more. 😅
With the SEM Color paint, you can match any color console replacement parts. I put some padding in the bottom to lessen the rattles. I still have the issue with items falling into the abyss beside the seats.
I think someone makes a lid raiser with another lidded compartment bring the console up to elbow height.

View attachment 3226223
Wow, not sure how I haven’t come across these guys (BH3D) before! Thx for sharing. Definitely ordering one of their cup holders for my 62.

Stock seats suck. How well do those cell extenders work?
The WeBoost OTR is awesome. I’ve used a bunch of different brands over the year and this is by far the best performing. Usually I’ll hit spots on I10 where I won’t have “enough” signal to stream/play on the internet. This time it was flawless. Not a single dead area.

I h8ed my stock seats too until I spent a bunch of dough on new foams and upholstery, now I h8 them more! They look great, but man they hurt! Considering other alternatives now. There are options.
good to know. I was considering keeping stock and redoing upholstery and foam but more than one person has said they still suck even with new foam.

I h8ed my stock seats too until I spent a bunch of dough on new foams and upholstery, now I h8 them more! They look great, but man they hurt! Considering other alternatives now. There are options.
BMW climate controlled seats done up in OEM fabric would probably look awesome. Or maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom