What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (61 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So my 2013 Lexus Was kinda busy for few weeks, painted the roof jet black and half the spoiler, installed F sport grill, installed sport body kit, installed osram 7000k headlights bulbs, led fog lights, led interior lights and side steps, tinted the whole truck 5% all windows 35% windshield. Ordered vline grom system and sealed the carpet with plastic "dealer must remove protective cover" after a interior detail. My next project is to chrome delete and wrap the mirrors with gloss black wrap.
2BAB3103-A326-4DB7-AFF0-D4CFB09E9DD0.jpeg

1191CA20-7231-4C5B-90D8-02539D6F20D7.jpeg

697E030C-1F7D-45F2-AD99-F2F0FD5BA284.jpeg

7FEAF413-AE0F-4067-B6F8-135536F0E30B.jpeg

10DE0998-3B99-4A2B-9F63-996D56A7DA24.jpeg

So my 2013 Lexus Was kinda busy for few weeks, painted the roof jet black and half the spoiler, installed F sport grill, installed sport body kit, installed osram 7000k headlights bulbs, led fog lights, led interior lights and side steps, tinted the whole truck 5% all windows 35% windshield. Ordered vline grom system and sealed the carpet with plastic "dealer must remove protective cover" after a interior detail. My next project is to chrome delete and wrap the mirrors with gloss black wrap. View attachment 3225129

View attachment 3225130

View attachment 3225131

View attachment 3225132

View attachment 3225135

So my 2013 Lexus Was kinda busy for few weeks, painted the roof jet black and half the spoiler, installed F sport grill, installed sport body kit, installed osram 7000k headlights bulbs, led fog lights, led interior lights and side steps, tinted the whole truck 5% all windows 35% windshield. Ordered vline grom system and sealed the carpet with plastic "dealer must remove protective cover" after a interior detail. My next project is to chrome delete and wrap the mirrors with gloss black wrap. View attachment 3225129

View attachment 3225130

View attachment 3225131

View attachment 3225132

View attachment 3225135
This is not what I would do with a cruiser, but it's looking pretty dope as something to drive around- especially in Motor City. My only concern would be the black roof paint pealing at some point. Not knowing much about paint, is there a way to do it right so that won't happen? I also wonder if, given the use case it might be cool to see what it looks like without the cross bars on the rack... any reason to keep them?

Nice. Do you have a link?
Sure thing, here is where I got them - Ivan “Ironman” Stewart Inspired Toyota TRD Stripe Vinyl Decals - https://store.trail4runner.com/product/ivan-ironman-stewart-inspired-toyota-trd-stripes-small/
I've had/have numerous 4Runners and knew about these guys. I ordered the 9" (small) and trimmed about 1/4 inch off the top to fit the line on the bumper. They have numerous variations so you may find something you like or could use better, or in another spot.

This is not what I would do with a cruiser, but it's looking pretty dope as something to drive around- especially in Motor City. My only concern would be the black roof paint pealing at some point. Not knowing much about paint, is there a way to do it right so that won't happen? I also wonder if, given the use case it might be cool to see what it looks like without the cross bars on the rack... any reason to keep them?
I was in Dubai for a while and I seen so many lx with this style and it grew on me. It doesn't do anything but makes it look cool and different from any lx, the painted roof was done in a professional shop with life time warranty 6 coat of clear coat and they buffed it out for it's shine. The Cross bar imma take it off pretty soon.

I was in Dubai for a while and I seen so many lx with this style and it grew on me. It doesn't do anything but makes it look cool and different from any lx, the painted roof was done in a professional shop with life time warranty 6 coat of clear coat and they buffed it out for it's shine. The Cross bar imma take it off pretty soon.
Very cool context. Enjoy the whip!

The inspiration for my DC based cruiser is overseas cruisers as well… but with a focus on off road bashability :steer:

E0257484-601F-49C0-A593-31FF06AC7236.jpeg

Last edited:
i saw this in asia during my travels. reminds me of yours. i dig it, it’s different

90E0980A-2EA2-4726-B71B-9ADDFDB5126B.jpeg

Sure thing, here is where I got them - Ivan “Ironman” Stewart Inspired Toyota TRD Stripe Vinyl Decals - https://store.trail4runner.com/product/ivan-ironman-stewart-inspired-toyota-trd-stripes-small/
I've had/have numerous 4Runners and knew about these guys. I ordered the 9" (small) and trimmed about 1/4 inch off the top to fit the line on the bumper. They have numerous variations so you may find something you like or could use better, or in another spot.
@sleepycruiser When I ordered mine last summer it took a few months to get delivered. Hopefully those times have improved.

Pop the battery out of the remote, open recall...
Do you have any more details on this? I'm not seeing anything under my VIN. Some web searches came up with a recall for LC200 key fobs in South Africa, but that's about it.

If there's an encryption / cloning vulnerability, I'd imagine it's the same everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom