Good guy recognition at Cruiser Corps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in Oklahoma City and two weeks ago was heading out of town when my truck suddenly lurched to the right and began to shake badly at highway speeds. I was able to get off on the next exit and limp it back into OKC. It would drive ok for a bit at lower speeds then the shake would return at anything over 30-35 MPH. I was south of downtown trying to think of someplace I could pull into to check it out when I thought to swing buy @Cruiser Corps and ask them. I had been to their shop a couple of times for Cruisers and Coffee a while ago but didn't know any of the guys that worked there. I pull in and talk to the first person I see. As I am describing what happened, another guy comes out of his office and says he wanted to hear what was going on. The other guy was Mike, the owner of Cruiser Corps. Mike immediately says " give me the keys and lets take a ride." We hop in and Mike takes off. He drives for several minutes and tells me it was CV axles (as I had suspected) and a possible transfer case bushing arm. We get back to the shop and Mike crawls under the truck to look for what he suspected. As he determined, CV's were shot and the bushing did need replacing. He asked if I could handle the repair, I said yes and purchased the bushing arm from him. He did not have the axles but did tell me where to go and get them. I thanked Mike and as I was leaving he texted me his cell number and told me if I had any problems with the install just give him a call. He says he would come over and help me out as we live close to one another.

I didn't know these guys and had never done business with them but they treated me like I had been a customer for years. I do not see that level of service a many places and Mike and his crew took time out of their day to help me out. And you should check out their 40 and 60 restorations. The nicest I trucks I have seen. Thanks Mike.

I live in Oklahoma City and two weeks ago was heading out of town when my truck suddenly lurched to the right and began to shake badly at highway speeds. I was able to get off on the next exit and limp it back into OKC. It would drive ok for a bit at lower speeds then the shake would return at anything over 30-35 MPH. I was south of downtown trying to think of someplace I could pull into to check it out when I thought to swing buy @Cruiser Corps and ask them. I had been to their shop a couple of times for Cruisers and Coffee a while ago but didn't know any of the guys that worked there. I pull in and talk to the first person I see. As I am describing what happened, another guy comes out of his office and says he wanted to hear what was going on. The other guy was Mike, the owner of Cruiser Corps. Mike immediately says " give me the keys and lets take a ride." We hop in and Mike takes off. He drives for several minutes and tells me it was CV axles (as I had suspected) and a possible transfer case bushing arm. We get back to the shop and Mike crawls under the truck to look for what he suspected. As he determined, CV's were shot and the bushing did need replacing. He asked if I could handle the repair, I said yes and purchased the bushing arm from him. He did not have the axles but did tell me where to go and get them. I thanked Mike and as I was leaving he texted me his cell number and told me if I had any problems with the install just give him a call. He says he would come over and help me out as we live close to one another.

I didn't know these guys and had never done business with them but they treated me like I had been a customer for years. I do not see that level of service a many places and Mike and his crew took time out of their day to help me out. And you should check out their 40 and 60 restorations. The nicest I trucks I have seen. Thanks Mike.
Sorry for the late response. I am just now seeing your post. I appreciate the kind words and happy we could help!
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom