Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was prepping for a brake change on my 13gs350, then sold it. Front rotors and pads, $100
0FCDF38E-ACAA-4A01-8C8B-7DEA644224DB.jpeg
380777D1-0AA1-4516-B92E-F85B14B526DF.jpeg

No affiliation. 87' Toyota pickup $6,750

My daughters car just got totalled by insurance, so looking for a 4runner / GX or 100 series rig. Got about $11k budget. Hoping for about 175k on the clock give or take.

@weejub ?

Thanks,

Kelly

@2fpower - Challenge accepted. We are kinda looking for the same, but don't want to give up the Tundra. :)

Here are a couple with the lower one looking really good.

Is this a good price? It looks good from the outside, but clearly no engine bay/undercarriage pics. I don't know what to look for with these.
I really don't know. It looks clean and showing it for someone that might be interested and have more experience.

Says salvage title.

Anyone have a gas tank for an 80 series? Picked up another project last weekend, and yes it turns out I do need another hole in my head :)

Anyone have a gas tank for an 80 series? Picked up another project last weekend, and yes it turns out I do need another hole in my head :)
I have one. I’m in Charlotte. Shoot me a PM.

100 Series rear 4x4 lab bumper

How did you like the GS while you had it
It was fun, the steering is over boosted so its a bit twitchy. Road nice, good gas mileage, it was just kinda boring

It was fun, the steering is over boosted so its a bit twitchy. Road nice, good gas mileage, it was just kinda boring
Hey Patrick Could it be that it is too refined? We have an 85 380SL we drive and it is a cool old car, fun to go out and drive the curvy roads. But it can not hold a candle to my 68 Austin Healy Sprite I drove in my early 20s. That car was raw, you felt every nuance. You did not get into it, you put it on. I loved driving that car. I like driving the current SL now but side by side the SL is BORING. I aim to change that :) I'll have some extra space here soon

Morganton, NC. Anyone close and able/willing to pick up that rear 100 bumper? Oh, and store until Relic Run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom