TRQ vs OEM side mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 2019 Sequoia in black with a broken side mirror. Apparently OEM mirrors are backordered nationwide. Does anyone have experience with the TRQ/1A Auto side mirrors, and would you recommend them? They appear to be available and are also less expensive.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just replaced the P-side mirror on my 2019 Tundra Platinum. Just ordered one off Amazon, it is not bad looking, but the BSM doesn’t work, powerfold doesn’t work, and there is no turn signal in it. I CAN however now at least see out of the p-side of the truck again, and that and the quick delivery was worth the $120 while I wait for OEM. Link below if it works as a stop gap for someone.

Amazon product ASIN B08ZNQCZJH

I just replaced the P-side mirror on my 2019 Tundra Platinum. Just ordered one off Amazon, it is not bad looking, but the BSM doesn’t work, powerfold doesn’t work, and there is no turn signal in it. I CAN however now at least see out of the p-side of the truck again, and that and the quick delivery was worth the $120 while I wait for OEM. Link below if it works as a stop gap for someone.

Amazon product ASIN B08ZNQCZJH
Did the P-side mirror match in size and looks to the driver's side? My color cover is not broken so I could pop the cover off my current mirror and put it on the new one if everything is the same size.

Also, I don't have power folding but I do have blind side checking. I see the amazon one shows it has that, but you're saying even though it's there it does not work?
Thanks,

I replaced both mirrors with the a1 auto and I’ve been happy with them. I didn’t have bsm so I didn’t have to worry about it. Good luck.

Did the P-side mirror match in size and looks to the driver's side? My color cover is not broken so I could pop the cover off my current mirror and put it on the new one if everything is the same size.

Also, I don't have power folding but I do have blind side checking. I see the amazon one shows it has that, but you're saying even though it's there it does not work?
Thanks,

Mine are the chrome ones, and it looks the same. The BSM light was lit nonstop on the P-Side replacement, but my wife did hit a tree after hitting black ice at 60 mph, so it’s possible something else was damaged in my door. I just nipped the wire that controls BSM on that side so I didn’t burn out the bulb in the mirror. I’ll reconnect it when I get a proper mirror again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom