For sale…5 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all & happy new year. I’ve decided to put some Coopers on my 4Runner so these barely used trail grapplers are for sale. The code says they were manufactured in January ‘22 & have less than 3K on the 4 that are coming off the corners & even less on the spare. This is for Tires only, the wheels won’t be coming with. Asking 950 obo. Thanks & have an excellent evening!
ps I can‘t show them in person right away as I’m outta town (the truck is sitting in my N Valley garage) & get back to ABQ on the 27th.

71E72027-731F-4DBA-87EC-59CFB6206EE9.jpeg

257192BB-285C-45ED-863E-29B80FF681AD.jpeg

9A34A5DE-1942-47D9-87A8-A04187C80B51.jpeg

Holy hell, I hope my daughter doesn't see this because if she did, she'll want them for her bday in feb. Right after that, she'll want another inch of lift to accomodate these tires. Then for xmas, she'll ask for 4.88s.

I'll be DOOMED, doomed, I tell you. DOOMED.

Did I say, Doomed?

Ali you created that monster, like father like daughter.
As someone who can send other’s money like its going out of style…seeing his own creation turn around to spend his money is priceless🤣

I will now quietly hide in the corner and keep my mouth shut.

As someone who can send other’s money like its going out of style…seeing his own creation turn around to spend his money is priceless🤣

Guess who's next, Steve.

Thanks, Ali and everyone, gave me a good laugh this morning while I had been frowning about my teenager's antics. 🤪

GLWS Mark!
We're here for you brother. 😁

Good one Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom