Aftermarket (even mechanical) gauges into STOCK cluster!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for that, in green?

Hey man good evening! Are you still doing these brackets? Im tired of fighting with my old stock gauges...

Unfortunately, Andrew has not logged on to Mud since December of 2021. He did say this before then:

Sorry, been out of the game for quite a while now.

He did post (and I think I have a copy of) instructions on how to make your own bracket and mask. If I can find them, I will attach them to the bottom of this post.

Attachments

• gauge instructions.pdf
    13.6 MB · Views: 102
Unfortunately, Andrew has not logged on to Mud since December of 2021. He did say this before then:

He did post (and I think I have a copy of) instructions on how to make your own bracket and mask. If I can find them, I will attach them to the bottom of this post.
Thanks for the info. Tried to open document but got a corrupt file message...

Hey man good evening! Are you still doing these brackets? Im tired of fighting with my old stock gauges...

things have evolved a we bit since 2018 .......... :grinpimp:

20200506_210158.jpg
20200506_210219.jpg
4B5285DD-02AE-4C21-8895-C2D84B824CEB.jpeg
8BC94B86-122D-47C9-BD64-6AF269FD0CE1.jpeg
498E2493-62B9-464A-9761-2C3D0CEFBAD1.jpeg

thats all there is in the pdf file.... nothing with gratuitous illuminations :)

Thanks @JohnnyC.

Thanks for the info. Tried to open document but got a corrupt file message...

Just to let you know, you're not alone, I got the same message. Damaged and could not be repaired.

opens on chromebook just fine

FWIW, I posted the PDF from a Brave browser; perhaps that is the source of trouble opening with some other browsers?

Reply to an old thread. I assume the original poster is no longer available @amaurer
Is anyone else producing these? @JohnnyC
I would be interested in sending my OEM cluster from a 1965 FJ45 to have the retro gauges installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom