For Sale OEM 40 fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for asking. New OEM fenders are in stock. The shipping lead times are almost back to normal - delivery time for standard international shipping to the US will be roughly 3-4 weeks.
Due to the global economic and pandemic situation prices for shipping and protection material as wood and cardboard have significantly increased. That forces me to ask 575 USD each including crated shipping.

Thanks for asking. New OEM fenders are in stock. The shipping lead times are almost back to normal - delivery time for standard international shipping to the US will be roughly 3-4 weeks.
Due to the global economic and pandemic situation prices for shipping and protection material as wood and cardboard have significantly increased. That forces me to ask 575 USD each including crated shipping.
LETS GO BRANDON

When will you have inventory and or order again?

@dieselbj42 This wood is not legal for international shipping as it isn't ISPM complaint (International Standards for Phyto-Sanitary Measures). If your shipments ever get inspected it could be a costly issue. If you can use engineered lumber in the future, you will avoid that risk. Or you can buy ISPM certified/stamped wood, but it is more expensive. alternatively, you could download the ISPM stamp drawing & have a stamp made & just stamp the lumber you use yourself. It wouldn't be compliant, but it would help you prevent a seizure or required shipment back to Europe by US Customs. Best of luck on the continued endeavors!

Thanks for your messages and sorry for my late response and full inbox - this have been our summer holidays including some digital detox.

For those of you who might be interested in fenders: new OEM fenders just came in, ready for shipping.

@SugarBear thanks for the helpful information. We used certified wood for bigger shipments in the past that went the sea-freight way. Looking at the amount of fenders that have shipped without any issues (and several have been opened at customs) it seems to be more a theoretical problem when going the international standard shipping route (as the fenders do). The fenders are sensible for extra costs - somehow it's a kind of service and I'm trying to keep prices stable. The homemade stamp might be an option.
Thanks to all ,
Cheers

Received my OEM fenders complete with Toyota stickers and in perfect condition. Impressive job of crating and packaging! The crates are even assembled with screws, so I can disassemble them and repurpose the wood.
Paid via Paypal on November 11th, received one last week and the other this week.

Thanks for providing this resource to us lowly Americans who are unable to buy fenders at the dealership.

For those who asked for fenders the last week's: new OEM fenders arrived, ready to ship. Factory new, perfect shape and fit - as it should be. I'm facing significantly increased costs at all ends (fenders itself, shipping!!, wood, cardboard.... it's a drama). That forces me to ask 610 USD including crated, tracked and insured shipping to your door (USA).

IMG_20230125_164724_829.jpg

IMG_20230125_164739_307.jpg

For those who asked for fenders the last week's: new OEM fenders arrived, ready to ship. Factory new, perfect shape and fit - as it should be. I'm facing significantly increased costs at all ends (fenders itself, shipping!!, wood, cardboard.... it's a drama). That forces me to ask 610 USD including crated, tracked and insured shipping to your door (USA).

View attachment 3229334

View attachment 3229335
Interested in ordering. Your PM inbox is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom