Lexus F-Sport Center Caps on Rock Warriors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wish I could take credit for finding these but I stumbled across a random Instagram user who happened to use F-Sport Center caps off a GX460 F sport wheel on their own Rock Warriors.

Since OG clean center caps are hard to come by and no one seems to like the domed caps I figure I’d share!

You do have to slightly expand the circumference of the center cap to make them fit snug. I used tape, but I think they look great! Color is pretty close and perfect for the LX570 folks out there!

PN is PTR5660120AA. I paid about $12 per cap from Bell Lexus Scottsdale.

Also swapped out the Falkens to give the Defenders a try offroad, let’s see how it goes..

0C394F39-D2EC-4FDA-8F4C-EB4AD2228FED.jpeg

FEC51360-318B-4330-A808-45526FE73724.jpeg

Looks great, and those defenders look great too. Probably the tire most of us need, were we not slaves to fashion wanting an aggressive looking tire. I'll likely replace the K02s on my DD Tacoma with those soon, it sees a lot of Highway miles for work.

Looks great, and those defenders look great too. Probably the tire most of us need, were we not slaves to fashion wanting an aggressive looking tire. I'll likely replace the K02s on my DD Tacoma with those soon, it sees a lot of Highway miles for work.
I am excited to see how they perform!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom