Parting Out Greenville, SC - FJ60 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I still have some new parts from Toyota of Greenville for FJ60 in my shed. I no longer have the 60. Toy of Easley made me buy parts from them to perform the fuel tank replacement recall. Fuel sender, pickup tube, pick up tube filter, and some nuts and bolts for fuel tank straps. I'll also throw in a sweet chrome downturn exhaust tip.

Take it all, shipping included $200 OBO

MKcf1wM-gLJTNQ3EFkylBdoXhWnleMISMzbaC0oGfE832_knmRmGBMyGnkWZ1MPTLI5ipQjhPgxWIMUxf3WH_clZ7eyUWo7tmTkNMCGUEEzGgEfj1mUABmrXbNRwQYhb7BTghkckwKIzCdS76Fd3Mw77TM1bfyQ9rAqEXugQuUocdMTcKIW0qqNYJ0JQe9G53-2Hpr7s7QLkQome5LOjoTPx6gin6VjN5Cqull-oqIN4Zsz-CKTNS2KSmvF80X2wl2UNDFwXy8fC5P5dEAmSKgaHf4S6mZ4fMIjuAFffctgxRKObLT7A4yrveb8Ng4r9jcYEE6FCLeYRMFUfudAXEnBaA_0uCuZsRGzi9mLE0OXDdDQAeyYfk69yyXFkhqAu4Z1WFhd7OrAKCTTv5E9H7nyuyZ5ULBbBsmraAFniuwAalrOj_Q3kx98GunYZVP-Gt7hTjMa_Z4-9wq9VOkKmefn096NZFS_3s6vUJ-FRJJ-fUpX1_3k7uNbnJEfDzu1hVOd1t-_YvrynifOB0BSDZK2JVXJQTA81Blzal9T4RQH7iSLtKQJZAI_SFGXMhoJHxS2QYFZk23AKXLZjFbpxwCdNtSV8KYWhZ2EVG53o8ui_D7yh1nE_p8Thie2hnxOwM8EfU5Q3I9z3C6vhlSwcdAIK_2AmL0YOkSN2h5LjxENf0WXslglG7pu911Pb17AISQjTnuOkb8y7pyhmf8u3MAyKBuABCeP-m_Moejb9IU7pG_sccPNZectlrxwjfSpTkV6zd4XqFMuYel_tqwVZZ8QjDSRz7_avF2GR2VNzyyVxvGZWr2PbFKGc5pVM8bID_NPr_au1sDCiVwiFs2993adIgWGL4nSumVtJbaAwOijWbL_9EhlzglnvbMGCJNss9VqXPPOcTMoniKKUO4Ejc_khTdonAbVgdoHS7XNz0BQg6p8T=w727-h969-no

You didn't use the parts? I'm waiting to hear about the recall replacement, might want these parts of I can BYOParts for the stuff that's no longer OEM

I had already bought the parts in anticipation to use them when they did the work replacing the tank but they said that I couldn’t use outside parts, even though they were genuine OEM Toyota parts I bought from another Toyota dealership down the road.

So, I paid similar pricing on the parts from them. They were happy and I was happy to get a new tank and all. Parts are brand new, I could return for a 35% restocking fee but figured someone might could use them here on mud.

I had already bought the parts in anticipation to use them when they did the work replacing the tank but they said that I couldn’t use outside parts, even though they were genuine OEM Toyota parts I bought from another Toyota dealership down the road.

So, I paid similar pricing on the parts from them. They were happy and I was happy to get a new tank and all. Parts are brand new, I could return for a 35% restocking fee but figured someone might could use them here on mud.
I'm probably going to have to buy the parts from the dealership too so going to hold on these right now. But if I can BYOP and you still have them I'll buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom